Neighbor Tatiana made a newfangled repair, ditching all the savings in it, I went to assess, so to be honest.

“Come in, dear guests, how do you like my japandi in the interior?” said the neighbor at the housewarming. Recently, Tatiana sat down with a new-fangled repair, biting all her savings into it. Tanya says that this is the style of “japandi” and that it will be the most fashionable style. interiors in 2022.

Personally, for a year as intuitively used chips of this style in my apartment, now I know what to call. Today's edition. "Site"will tell you about the features of the newfangled japendi. It is important to get rid of all the excess and leave in space as much air as possible.

The style of japendi or japandi (variously mojo) is essentially a harmonious union of Scandinavian practicality and Japanese craving for simplicity. From Scandinavian this style inherited practicality, orderliness, comfort and love of natural materials. And from Japan - minimalism, an abundance of light sources and plants, simple lines, natural textures, low furniture and exceptional functionality of all items.

Japandi is based on Scandinavian philosophy “It takes a little to be happy” and the Japanese aesthetic “less is more.”

View this post on Instagram

Publication by DECORATOR Tina KhabarovaMoscow (@tinahabarova)

“How do you make japandi at home?” you ask, and I will answer. "First, make an accene on simple forms!" In japandi, only natural geometry is acceptable - an oval vase, a rectangular kitchen island.

Hidden casings at interior doors, boxes without handles with a push-opening system. And our favorite is the edging of the walls in the form of plinths and moldings with this style are completely absent. This helps to clean the interior of all unnecessary.

Publication by Japandi interior (@japandi.interior)

Second, pick the light ones. natural: beige, milky, brown, pastel yellow, gray. Japandi mainly uses natural, powder and coniferous shades, as well as any shades of wood.

Third, lines should be soft and smooth, simple and clean.

Post from Your Interior Ideal (@naomi_mebel)

Choose light wood, rough textures, bamboo, linen, cotton and wool. The tree looks harmoniously with metal, stone, concrete. Plus, it compensates for their excessive coldness.

Publication by Tourova Interior Design |Moscow (@design_turovi)

Decorate the house not with statuettes and souvenirs, but with branching plants or graceful branches. In the Scandinavian-Japanese style, wicker products are acceptable - kashpo, baskets and mats, dried flowers and, of course, live plants that emphasize unity with nature.

At the repair stage, be sure to think through the lighting - the room should be light, but without bright lamps, the light should be soft and dissipating. A large amount of natural light is achieved due to the minimum of textiles on windows, open spaces, allowing light partitions.

Posted by Monika (@monica.rablewska)

In my opinion, japandi is trend. Thanks to its numerous manifestations, it successfully fits into the current situation and will be in demand for a long time.

If you are one of those who appreciate conciseness, likes when everything is in its place - pay attention to it!

I also suggest you to find out what kind of interior the collective farm will look like in 2022, and get acquainted with the main design trends. To bring comfort and trends to conform!

In my opinion, japandi in the interior is truly perfect. flat-style (18-48 meters) and type "Khrushchev". Now I know how to explain to all the guests and grandmothers why we still have a concrete ceiling and a wall. Everyone comes in and asks when we're going to pull the ceilings.

Personally, I like japendi very much - it is concise and corresponds to the spirit of this time. Especially after living in Soviet overloaded apartments, this is a pure high!

Tags

See also

New and interesting