How to remove scotch and stickers from the surface and remove sticky marks from them

How remove scotch marks From different surfaces? Sooner or later, every housewife will have to face this problem, so it is definitely worth preparing. What is better to use to combat sticky residues of scotch, and what is clearly not worth your attention? Let's work it out together.

How to remove traces of scotch My attempts to get rid of traces of scotch in due time took up a lot of energy and time. One day my mom and I decided to order a new locker in the hallway. Yes, the one where there are hooks for outerwear at the top and shoeshelves at the bottom. What's wrong with a mirror? A caring salesman decided not to stand on ceremony and tied the mirror with tape to the widest wooden element.

I don’t know if it was possible to first wrap the mirror in some film and then attach it to the board with tape. Of course she'd better be. And yet the mirror arrived unharmed. Only with two wide and sticky strips of scotch on top and bottom. My mother asked me to search the Internet, what are the available means scotch off. I looked at a few sites and decided that out of all the possible home options, there are only two. Gasoline and sunflower oil.

To remove the remains of the tape with gasoline, I did not dare, because I was afraid to spoil the mirror. Here. The sunflower oil did well. with his task. I was washing the scotch for about half an hour, but when my mom got home, she decided to help me and tried to remove the scotch with gasoline. The sticky layer really went away very quickly, but it's not that simple.

The use of gasoline or any other aggressive components (for example, white spirit) is not possible for all surfaces. Such funds have pungentIt is better not to wipe the stickers with kitchen utensils. There is little reaction to your manipulation of gasoline in the house.

Moreover, there is no point in trying. heat upTo remove the stickers. You should also not pick them with a knife. It doesn’t matter if you do it under water or without it. Such methods require too much effort and time, and there is no guarantee for obtaining beautiful and clean glass. Something scratches and loses its presentation, and something will immediately crack and go to the garbage can. So don't take any chances.

The most reasonable solution may be to go to the dish store. In large supermarkets, where there are entire departments dedicated to dishes, you can find and buy special sprays. They can have different names: “anti-scotch”, “scotch and sticky layer remover”, “sticker remover”. But in their work there is a single algorithm.

In the composition of such sprays, you can see the components that are also characteristic of the solvent of female nail polishes. Simply put, acetone, water, perfumes are used there. There are opinions on the Internet that if you mix acetone and water in a ratio of 1: 1, then this mixture is also easy. remove any sticker.

This recommendation is more suitable for those people who, by the will of fate, work with glass or ceramics. Let’s say these are some creatives who need to quickly and simply get rid of the basic stickers on bottles to replace them with their own. In this case, the truth is necessary. procure for quick scotch removal. So that there are no traces and unnecessary aromas.

It is worth saying that sunflower oil, which is in every house, can not be written off prematurely. It will do its job well, just have to. consider. For example, before applying oil to a sticky sticker, you need to try to tear it off yourself. The remaining traces of the sticker are generously lubricated with oil and leave for a while. Then start washing the dishes. You'll see that there's not a trace left of the adhesive layer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting