My daughter’s boyfriend left her for nothing, the child does not eat anything for the third day, I do not know how to help my beloved girl.

My daughter’s boyfriend recently left her, now Julia cries all day long. School and clubs are forgotten, the child can not recover.

I heard this phrase from my close friend. I was surprised because I felt the same way recently. I thought it was over. Not so many years since my Olya and I went to school together, fell in love and were disappointed in love for the first time.. And now the same feeling is felt by her girl. How can I help her?

I remember the first time love brought me mental anguish. I was 15 at the time, and I was in love with a boy from a parallel class. I confessed my feelings to him and he just laughed at me. I thought the whole world had collapsed and everything else didn’t matter. It’s so funny to think about that because I’m an adult and an experienced person.

I know that love is nothing but dessert. The main dishes have nothing to do with it, and they are really important. I always come first. My inner peace and my mental health. Everything else in life stands on that foundation and doesn’t matter much. Only a 15-year-old can't understand it, explain it a hundred times.

Love and experience Unfortunately Rationality in relation to love comes only with experience and age.. You have to fall in love many times and experience many disappointments before you realize that the meaning of life is not in love. Therefore, it is not worth grieving about this. You have to accept what's going on, let the emotions flow into tears and stories, but that's where it has to end.

Of course, you should not try to explain all this to your child, he will not understand. You should let him cry, talk, and distract him until it's easier. Teenagers are emotional and sensitive, but we must not forget that they are still children. And children tend to quickly experience emotional trauma due to their inconstancy.

Personality is still in the stage of formation, and therefore It is important not to let a young person dwell on the negative.. Of course, it is worth discussing everything that is happening. However, this should be done gently, without pressure. Critical importance in this situation is parenting. The child should feel that his feelings and emotions are important and important.Even if from the height of your experience it seems to you that all these are just small things, you should not show it.

Most of all, our children are hurt not by the situations that happen to them, but by Parental neglect of their sensory experiences. Condescension and contempt provoke severe depression and isolation. A teenager should come home and feel that here he will always be supported, understood and here he will be important like no other.

It is a warm family relationship and your desire to help in this situation are decisive factors. Yes, your daughter was abandoned by a boyfriend, but she'll always have you. You have to show that your girl It may not be difficult to love and be loved.. Then she will realize that this young man is not the only one in the world who can like her. There are others that may be more important to her. It just takes time and patience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting