Where to put the clothes of relatives who flew to heaven

What does the worn clothes of deceased relatives store and why should they be removed from their homes as soon as possible after saying goodbye to loved ones? This is what I will talk about in today’s article, which I was inspired by the piercing instructions of the famous yogi Jaggi Vasudeva.

By the way, at the end of the article is attached the same video of Sadhguru that prompted me to create it. So you don’t have to wander the Internet for a long time to view it!

The loss of a loved one is the strongest blow of fate that a person has to endure. Accepting loss is always difficult. It is even more difficult to let go of your soul to the end.

Few people will immediately get rid of things that belonged to relatives who flew to heaven. I didn’t take that step for a long time when it was time to say goodbye to my grandmother. Until recently, at least 3 bags of clothes belonging to her were kept in my closet, and the shelf on the shelf was littered with notebooks with her notes. It is strange that it draws to know all the thoughts of a native person, when there is no opportunity to talk to him.

But after watching a video in which Sadhguru explains in detail why you can’t keep the things of the deceased in the house, I finally managed to pull myself together and say goodbye to my grandmother’s things. I hope now her soul truly finds peace.

The clothes were well preserved, so I decided to wash and give them to the church. I think they'll soon find a new owner.

But the records had to be burned. It was a little sad to see the evidence of the existence of a native man disappear forever. Keeping them on the shelf would be stupid.

According to Sadhguru, fire has a cleansing effect. That is, by burning worn things that belonged to people who have passed away, we help their souls to gain integrity and freedom, clearing the space of traces of their earthly presence.

You can learn more about the ritual of farewell to the belongings of loved ones from the video that we left here.

about:blank

We will be grateful if you share in the comments and your ideas about where to put orphaned things!

Tags

See also

New and interesting