Got into a small accident, called her husband and was stunned by his reaction

No matter what anyone says, supportive It is a real driving force in human relations. It doesn’t have to be something material. A simple kind word, a personal conversation, or even a social media post. This is how we understand what this man needs and that he has not forgotten us.

Unfortunately, everyday routine and the frantic rhythm of life often prevent you from focusing on something really important. People, even those who truly love each other, simply forget about moments of tenderness and help. What can we do, we live in such a time. Therefore, on this basis there are quarrels and even partings.

It is impossible to say that I was a racer, but honestly I consider myself an autolady with experience. After all, 5 years driving. And yet I am a woman who would like in moments of weakness some involvement from her man.

Recently, two months ago, a story happened to me. As always, I came to work this morning, all positive. The day before, my husband and I agreed that in the evening I would go to Sabantui with the girls in honor of the fact that Irina, my best friend, is getting married. It's not like sitting in a cafe, rattling a little.

Andrey, my husband, agreed without talking. He's not used to making things complicated and making too much drama. At that time, he had a vacation, which he decided to spend in the city. Firstly, it was possible to save on travel, and secondly, he wanted to sit at the computer for his pleasure, and not, as always, for work.

I'm sitting there looking forward to the upcoming evening, and then the boss comes to our office. A good person and a good person, by the way. And he's asking me to take his car and drive some papers. I know the destination well, there is no need to hurry, why not take a ride. Moreover, the car of the chief is as comfortable as possible.

I sat behind the wheel, put the papers in the back seat - beauty! The weather was wonderful and nothing foreshadowed trouble. But on the way, I didn't manage to drive a good car, but I didn't, and I scratched someone else's car.

Nothing serious, the damage was superficial, and insurance should have covered it. In addition, to admit, on that car and the place was not alive. He looks 20 or 25 years old. Shattered and neglected. As they say, a kolymaga.

However, the driver had a completely different view. When we went out to investigate, I saw his bulging eyes blush. And yes, I understand that for some men, their swallow is the best in the world. But that's too much. He started waving his arms, yelling and swearing. I didn’t even know I was 2 times smaller than him.

The people began to gather, and I secretly thanked God for it. He won't hit me in front of them. But then she couldn’t stand it, got into her car and closed herself from the inside. Whatever happens, I didn't hit a man, I just scratched a car. With shaking hands, she called the authorities and just waited. The man, meanwhile, kicked my wheel and began banging his finger energetically out the window.

After 5 minutes, I decided to call my husband. She explained the situation to him in a calm tone. He understood everything and only asked how I felt. I'm fine. Then there was approximately such a dialogue.

- So should I come?

- I don't even know. I'm locked inside the salon. The man's kind of calmed down. Waiting for the DPS.

- All right. It's just that I've arranged a bowling alley with the guys and I'm already late. Don't open the door, the inspector's coming and handling this. Do you have your documents with you?

- Yeah.

- Well, then, good luck. I'm on the phone, so keep this up for now.

Everything went well. Inspectors came and inspected the scene. Nothing serious, but I did not deny my guilt. It was even clear from their eyes that the situation was trivial and everything could be solved on the spot. Although half an hour ago, I thought another driver would just jump on me.

Funny, but the victim instead of such a long-awaited retribution received a fine for lack of insurance. And he was above the cost of the job to patch that scratch. I hope at that moment the man made some conclusions for himself.

But it wasn't the car and the fines that I was thinking about for the rest of the day. Not even her friend, who was so festive that she was sick for half the next morning. My thoughts were occupied with my husband’s attitude towards me.

You see, we're adults, and too much emotion, as well as unnecessary movement, we get tired. Making a tragedy out of nowhere is not about our couple. In that situation, I didn't tell him to come. He asked me how I felt and if everything was okay. But at the same time, we're married. So why don't you rush to me no matter what, let alone some bowling alley?

These thoughts sometimes come back to me. Sometimes before bed. Sometimes at work. When I'm alone. I don't know, maybe I didn't say anything that day. The moment came when he began to appreciate me less or stopped at all. Nothing enters the mind of a wise man. Maybe you have something to say. Who is in this situation, friends?

Photo in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting