I like to make a quick pizza. I only spend 9 minutes and as a result...

A special taste for sloths gives the presence of mushrooms in the filling. I always keep in the freezer a supply of boiled ground mushrooms, which I collect myself. What I find is mine. Love me. fungus.

But if you are not a mushroom picker, and you buy mushrooms or treat them with fear, then take mushrooms. They are safe and easily absorbed even by the body of children.

They call them different things: hot sandwiches. lazy cakesFast pizza. But the essence of this does not change: it is a hearty and tasty dish that can be prepared in a matter of minutes from simple and affordable products. Sloths are good for breakfast or snacking.

Hot sandwiches in the pan Ingredients
  • 150-200g mushrooms
  • 150g sausage or ham
  • 1 bulb
  • 50g hard cheese
  • 1 potato
  • 1 egg
  • 1 sliced loaf
  • salt
  • pepper

Preparation
  1. Cut the sausage with small cubes.

2. Cut the onions finely.

3. Peel the potatoes and sodium on a medium grater.

4. Sodium cheese on a large grater.

5. Boil mushrooms and grind them in a meat grinder. It is better to make mushroom blanks in advance, so that, preparing sloths for breakfast, do not waste extra time.

6. Mix sausage, onions, grated potatoes and cheese in one container. Add the egg. Smell it and taste it. And mix it well.

7. For each slice of sliced loaf, place a tablespoon of filling and distribute it evenly over the entire surface.

8. Pour some vegetable oil on the pan and let it warm up. Put the sloths on the pan with filling down and squeeze them slightly. Roast them on one side only for 2 minutes.

After removing the snack from the fire, you can immediately serve to the table and enjoy delicious food.

It seems like a normal sandwich, but it looks like a complete dish. And they taste great!

That's a culinary lifehack. What are they? cookery You know? Leave comments, we will be happy to learn something new. If you like this recipe, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting