Gathered a whole bunch of sunflowers on the field to turn the apartment into a fairy tale. Wonderful solution!

August is the best time to really enjoy the summer. This is accompanied by an abundance of fruits and vegetables, and a variety of shades of favorite flowers. We also know that this is the last summer month.

This weekend, I went to rest outside the city. On the way back, we stopped the car as we passed the whole thing. sunflower-fieldWe grew up on the property of our friends.

I admired these truly sunny flowers for a long time, and finally my friends allowed me to pick them up and take them with me. Creative inspiration and craving for everything beautiful stimulated me not just to put flowers in a vase, but to create interesting compositions for decorating the interior of the house and terrace.

Sunflower in the language of flowers is a symbol of optimism, fun and well-being, a flower of warmth and sun. Sunflower is perhaps one of the brightest flowers of the earth.

This plant conveys the joy of life, creates a positive aura around itself, so it is an interesting find for decorating the house. In addition, to hold a festive event, the decor of which consists of sunflower flowers, in my opinion, one of the best solutions.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 27 wonderful home decoration ideas and special occasions One of the most beautiful summer sunflowers.

1. Here are the compositions I have made. To create such decorations, you will need several sunflowers and a couple of other colors, smaller and contrasting in color. I used flowers that grew in my house. The function of the vase performed decorative pumpkins. That was very nice, wasn't it?

2. Is there anything more beautiful than fresh flowers? A huge bouquet of sunflowers that decorated the table looks wonderful. And if these flowers to create an interesting composition, it will long please all home.

3. Sunflowers have long been considered a plant that brings wealth, peace and prosperity. Isn't that what all newlyweds want? A wedding decorated with sunflower flowers is simply doomed to success!

4. Sunflowers can be used both in large festive compositions and as small accents. Just place them in bottles or hang them on the wall in the kitchen. Sometimes even one sunflower flower on the table is enough for an interesting and light accent.

5. And this composition amazes with its scale and beauty. Amazing splendor!

6. Small sunflowers and monochromatic glass vases - and nothing else is needed. Stylish and tasteful!

7. A few more ideas for decorating the festive celebration with sunflowers.

8. Looking at this idea, I really want to gather in the yard of the whole family and friends at a large table, decorated with the same, and to celebrate some important event.

9. When it comes to vase, the best solution for sunflower Will become clay or metal containers.

10. I just don't have words! I wish I could have been there to create this beautiful decor. This grandiose work is simply striking in its beauty and unusualness.

11. If your choice is a sunny wedding, then the easiest way to introduce sunflowers into the image of the groom is to use a small flower in a boutonniere.

12. Another interesting composition of sunflower in a pumpkin.

13. Sunflowers are not only a wonderful solution for interior decoration or holiday decoration, but also for decorating the cake.

14. 550750

15. I really like this idea of creating a topiary of sunflower flowers. I think I'll use it.

How much beauty can be created from sunflower flowers! Perhaps your imagination will suggest a couple more options for decor with this wonderful plant?

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a useful selection of fresh ideas for the interior, which will make the house much more comfortable, and the mood will be more joyful.

I hope you've been inspired by these flower decisions. I would love to share it with your friends. You may have done something like this before, and I would be very interested in seeing your work in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting