The scoring of the summit on the duck

Every year the design of the plots is improved more and more. What you will not see today in our gardens and gardeners! To paraphrase a well-known expression, we can say: the dachas have become better, the dachas have become more beautiful.

So one of my friends has created on his site just a delightful beauty, and completely with his own hands. As it turned out, he was fond of weaving from the vine since childhood. There were attempts to weave some baskets and something else, but then his zeal faded.

A year ago, Sergey accidentally saw an interesting idea on the Internet plant-hold. The acquaintance was excited by the desire to try to weave something similar and, having found the scheme of weaving, took up work. And, I must say, he did it!

Weaving from the Vine Editorial "Site"Inspired by this interesting idea, prepared for you 17 examples pottery and a country house.

1. In fact, this is the beauty I saw at a friend in the country. It's wonderful, isn't it?

2. With the help of branches of willows, you can weave supportive bushboardwhich under the weight of flowers can break branches. For example, a neat fence of rods will look beautiful, which will support heavy peony flowers.

3. You can decorate your garden plot and help plants with such wicker finds. They can be made of rods of willow or willow, and they can be weaved to support curly plants and lianas. Flexible bars are a wonderful natural material.

4. It is also possible to make pergola or gardener. Thus, you zone the space, separating the resting place from the main site, and give the climbing plant the necessary support and support.

5. From willow twigs, you can create such an original arbor. I'm really excited about this idea!

6. Very nice look twigs of willow planted in a pot. 407600

7. Just a delightful decor for the garden can be created from the branches of the willow. True, to create such beauty, you need the skills of dowsing and perseverance. But the result is clearly worth it!

8. As Sergey says: “For weaving from a vine, quite simple tools will be required: a sewer, bokrez, round-cutters and cutters. And, of course, patience, perseverance and a great desire to weave are necessary.”

9. Here is another interesting place to relax, decorated with branches of willow. And imagine what beauty you can achieve if you let climbing plants on such a pergola.

10. Wow, that's great! Just no words.

11. And this is an interesting example of a city bed. How about that?

12. With the help of vines, you can save your plants from the winter cold. To do this, weave caps for plants from rods, install them so that the plant is inside, and fill the space between the plant and the wall of the wicker cap with dry leaves. In winter, such designs look very beautiful, and in summer too.

13. Another interesting example of a gazebo. 318478

14. I really like such decorative elements of garden decoration. I’ll ask my friend to help me make something like this.

15. From the branches of the willow, you can create such decorative “bonsai” that will delight and delight the eyes of home and guests.

16. I would love to see such beauty near my house.

17. It's just amazing.

The harvesting of vines is not carried out during the period of coding and in winter. The period of scoding occurs in such months: March, April, August, September. The vine harvested at this time will not be good enough. In spring, there may be a violation of glossy cover, and in summer - unripe tops of branches.

The highest quality vine can only be from ripened wood. This is the period from the dumping of foliage to the beginning of scooping. Dried rooted rod can be stored in a dry room for several years. Only before starting work should it be soaked properly.

Weaving from willow and willow develops motor skills of the hands. So not only will you create a beautiful thing, but you will also improve the speed and mobility of your hands, which can be useful for other work. It seems to me that dowsing is like meditation: it calms you down, it sets you up for positive thoughts, because when weaving works, you won’t be happy!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the interesting idea of creating a decor for the garden in the form of leaves made of cement. Sometimes one unusual detail is enough for the garden plot to play with new colors!

I hope you were inspired by this interesting way to make the cottage more comfortable with the help of vines. Tell your friends and acquaintances about this idea, for sure it will interest them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting