This is how you can use paper openwork wipes made from cakes and cupcakes. No. 11 is like my dream!

I always thought that the sweet tooth in the family was me, and now I increasingly notice that I am left without sweets, and the husband is the fault of everything.

Perhaps it’s because I like to experiment with different recipes, and these are mainly confectionery: cakes, cakes and cupcakes, which I get amazingly tasty.

It so happened that over time, my hobby turned into an additional source of income - I became a custom bake. And for a long time I was looking for a way to beautifully decorate my products until I caught my eye. paper-cloth. At first I used them as a substrate for cakes and cupcakes, but I soon realized that napkins could be used to decorate the box.

Once I was holding this napkin in my hand, and I had a few ideas in my head, thanks to which now my house is decorated with a new openwork lampshade and a charming basket for delicacies. Yes, yes, I made all this with napkins.

Editorial "Site" I have 11 ideas for you. paper-clothThey are usually used for serving cakes and cakes. They are elegant, like lace, but at the same time very inexpensive.

Crafts made of paper napkins
  1. Openwork wipes look very stylish on packages. Decorators have been using them frequently in recent years. gift-making because of the elegance and simplicity of the lace substrates.

2. And also with such napkins you can decorate paper bags with sweets for children, adult guests or arrange wedding Bonboniers in a similar way.

3. And this is one of those ideas that I personally implemented with the help of paper openwork wipes in just 2 hours. As you can see, you can decorate the lampshade with napkins!

4. Another way to use lace confectionery substrates is to decorate ordinary jars with them. So you will get cute candlesticks that will decorate any wedding celebration, your apartment or country house.

5. Great idea to prepare for the New Year!

6. First of all, pastry lace napkins resemble paper snowflakes, which everyone probably carved in childhood before the New Year holidays. So with their help, you can originally design a winter storefront or a window in the room, combining patterned stands of different diameters. It will be beautiful if you make a tree out of them.

It is a good idea to create a beautiful snowflake.

7. From openwork paper napkins are mesmerizing light garlands that can be hung in a restaurant or at home for a holiday. And most importantly, making such a garland is quite simple, you will definitely cope, even if you have never decorated anything before.

It's a beautiful idea if you take a light bulb. Each light bulb is run through the center of the napkin. The light will dissipate beautifully. The main thing is to take non-heating lamps, otherwise this idea can be a fire hazard!

8. And also such a napkin can be used as bag-decorator.

9. Or make a cute sheep. I'll make one for the New Year to hang it on the tree.

10. If you have a delicate openwork wedding - feel free to use this confectionery paper in the design. It will give a magical look to invitations.

And every guest will be able to get a designer boarding card in the style of your holiday.

11. Such beauty can be created with a balloon, PVA glue, 20 openwork wipes and your inspiration.

Editorial Board
I also offer you a recipe for a very tasty and low-calorie carrot cake that my whole family loves. Such a delicacy will be a good reason to buy paper openwork wipes as a substrate for dessert and as a material for creativity.

Lace paper wipes Now available to absolutely anyone, they can be found in supermarkets - in the department where they sell everything for the holidays, in shops with baking dishes and in special stores for confectioners. They come in different shapes, diameters, colors and are quite inexpensive.

Connecting imagination and inspiration, you can make many beautiful crafts that will decorate your home and give it comfort.

Did you like the article? Share ideas with your friends, they will definitely learn something useful from them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting