She was accused of long-term breastfeeding of a child. Instead of arguing, she showed this photo!

Often, many young mothers are haunted by ubiquitous relatives and friends: everyone strives to give advice on proper feeding, upbringing and child care. Ashley Chase suffered a similar fate. This young mother from the USA (Pennsylvania) is tired of constant reproaches in her address.

The woman was told day in and day out that she had dragged the process too long. breastfeeding“Your daughter is already an adult for this!”, “She only needs you as a nipple.”

Feeding a baby with breast milk

But the young mother considered it normal to breastfeed her seven-month-old daughter. To avoid unnecessary conversations and advice, Ashley decided to post photos of breast milk during her baby’s illness.

“The milk in the top bag I sprinkled three days ago when I ate healthy Elliot. The milk in the bottom sack I was pumping today when sick Elliot ate last night. All!

The pediatrician explained this change in milk color and composition simply: “The fact is that the receptors in the mammary glands respond to changes in the baby’s saliva. When something is found to be wrong, the composition of the milk begins to change – it turns into a vaccine.”

The woman's body has developed antibodies and more fat to help the baby. Young mothers may also notice changes in color. breastmilk After eating foods of bright flowers. We are talking about coloring in blue, salad, red or pink shades.

Our editors admire the amazing capabilities of the female body! He knows how to help the child cope with the disease.

How do you feel about breastfeeding? Is it worth delaying the process of breastfeeding until the child reaches 1 year? Be sure to share your thoughts on this in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting