How to Ask for Help and Support from Heavenly Powers

For 2020 to bring only good things, it is time to ask for help and support from the heavenly forces. These powerful prayers will help you achieve your goals and plans.

Before the New Year, many people decide to change their lives for the better or even start it with a clean slate, because the magic of the New Year's week disposes to spark a new hope.

At this time, each person says goodbye to old problems and begins to think through various projects and activities that will make life better in the coming year. In order for dreams to come true, you should enlist the support of higher forces in time. Prayer before the New Year will tell the right way, will make it easier to cope with difficulties and realize all desires.

Strong Prayer to Nicholas the Wonderworker St. Nicholas of MyrliciaOr, as he is also called, Nicholas the Wonderworker is one of the most revered Christian saints. Thousands of people around the world turn to him with prayers every day, and many of them leave evidence of how Nicholas the Wonderworker helped solve the most difficult and difficult problems.

Since ancient times, Nicholas the Wonderworker is considered the patron saint of travelers, and primarily sailors. Over the past centuries, sailors have collected a lot of evidence of how Nicholas the Wonderworker helps. But even if you just leave the house in the morning and you have a long way to go, it is not superfluous to briefly pray to the saint for a successful journey and return home.

Nicholas the Wonderworker is known for helping all unjustly convicted. However, those prisoners who know that they received the punishment deservedly also often turn to St. Nicholas with a request for intercession before God. And Nicholas the Wonderworker helps everyone, because the highest virtue of a Christian, which this saint has always been famous for, is the ability to forgive even those who have stumbled on the path of life.

Almost all life situations can be resolved through prayer. If you can't go to church, pray at home. The saint will answer any sincere prayer.

The prayer we want to introduce you to changes your destiny. It eliminates diseases and problems. Even in seemingly hopeless situations, it helps to see and find a way out. It really works miracles, which is noted by all people who turned to the saint for help with this prayer. Use her help and life will change dramatically for the better.

Holy Nicholas, our intercessor before the Throne of the Lord, in sorrows and troubles a helper! Help me, a sinner, in my life, pray to the Lord for the forgiveness of my sins, if I have voluntarily sinned by word, deed or thought.
Ask the Lord to deliver me from my physical and spiritual torments, and help me in my earthly endeavors so that they may serve the glory of the Lord our God. Do not leave your protection in difficult times. We send glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Now and forever and ever. Amen.

Prayer for Prosperity to St. Spyridon of Trimifunt When you clearly realize that you want to change your life for the better, pray to Spyridon of Trimifunt. The saint is asked for a quick solution of monetary difficulties, for the sending of assistance in various transactions, for financial well-being.

Blessed Saint Spyridon! Pray for the mercy of the Lord, that he may forgive me my sins. Ask me, the servant of God (name), a good life, healthy mental and physical, material and spiritual prosperity. Ask the Lord our God for help in matters that they may serve for his glory. Deliver me from mental and physical torments, from devilish temptations, from evil slanders.

Pray to the Lord that He may grant me forgiveness of my sins free and unwitting, light my way with His mercy and guide me to the right path, be merciful to my endeavors, glorify prosperity and live in peace. I send glory and thanks to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit now and ever and ever. Amen.

Reading these prayers regularly throughout the year will change the world around you, removing bad luck from it. You can improve your life and the lives of those close to you. Prayers will help you switch from failure to success and prosperity. May God protect and protect you everywhere. Amen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting