Why some women should not leave their gray hair

Already this year, dramatic changes began to take place in my life. Firstly, I broke up with a loved one, and secondly, I changed my job, and even managed to suffer from bronchitis and, as a result, revised many priorities in life.

They say that everything that is done is for the best. So in order to complete this series of transformations, I decided to radically change my image. And I'm going to start with a change in hair color, because this year there's a new trend that just flipped my mind. hair-staining.

All last year, the undoubted leader among the methods of hair dyeing was balayage. This is one of the types of painting that creates the effect of strands burned out in the sun. Its main difference from other similar techniques is the change in the shade of hair horizontally with the transition from dark to lighter color. Among the fans of this type of coloring are Jessica Alba, Alexa Chang, Rihanna and other stars and pop divas.

But when it seems that nothing new in coloring can be invented, stylists in different cities of the world continue to surprise their customers.

This season, Balayage has been turned upside down in a literal and figurative sense. Coloring stylists came up with a new technique called reverse balayage. That is, it is like balayage, only the opposite – now the light shade of hair turns into dark. And it looks very spectacular!

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a small but capacious collection of images made in this extraordinary Balayage reverse technique. Look and be inspired, and I have already saved the image I like and run to sign up for my master!

1. As you can see, dark and light colors change places! Now it is not necessary to choose dark roots and make a smooth transition to light, but you can do the opposite. It looks very stylish, doesn't it?

2. Colorado stylist Darin Daniels dyed the client's hair at the roots in a light shade, then used several shades of chestnut to make a smooth transition to chocolate at the tips. In his Instagram, the famous master wrote that “reverse balayage” is a new word in coloring, since with the help of this technique you can create truly delightful and unique images!

3. The new fashionable hair color, like fire, can be looked at forever. It has so many different and at the same time similar shades, it seems to achieve such a result is simply impossible.

4. To make such a coloring option will be more difficult than the classic balayage, since the base color is blonde. And if by nature you have dark hair, it will take more than one visit to the colorist to achieve the perfect light shade without yellowness. Then you should choose a dark color for the tips, whether in warm or cold colors. These two colors will be the basis of your new coloring.

And for dark-haired in this form of coloring, there is one small minus - "reverse balayage" will have to be updated more often due to growing roots, but the effect of the result more than pays off the forces spent on painting.

5. As you can see, this new fashion trend looks very impressive and elegant!

It is said that there is something magical in a woman’s hair. They not only decorate, but also affect fate. Therefore, I suggest you to carry out any manipulations with hair only according to the lunar calendar, choosing the most favorable days for this. I am sure that after this, your amazing hairstyle will arouse the admiration of others!

The undoubted advantage of this technique is that none of the "Balayazh on the contrary" is like another, which means that you can always create your own. unique combination.

If you like this coloring, feel free to try it and share your impressions! I'm sure you'll be happy.

Share a new trend with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting