Why wrap zucchini in film and leave in the refrigerator

I remember my mother brought a whole bag of zucchini. What did we do with them? We rolled into cans, twisted caviar, fried, stewed and even baked a real cake! And no one complained about the monotony. In the middle. spring-summer This vegetable literally saves all the holiday dinners. Profitable, affordable and delicious, what else can I say?

I'm sure squash rolls with filling were made by many hostesses. This is a universal food: the table is beautiful, the stomach is hearty, and even inexpensive.

To this day, the entire editorial board "Site" Such fried rolls were one of the favorite dishes. But having tasted the most tender zucchiniWe realized that this is a new favorite among summer snacks. The recipe is simple, the main thing is to choose fresh young zucchini, preferably white or golden.

DepositPhotos

Test ingredients
  • 600g zucchini
  • 100g flour
  • 60g sour cream
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • greenery

Filling ingredients
  • 400g cottage cheese
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • salt

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Take the skin off the zucchini, remove the seeds, if any. Rub the peeled flesh on a large grater. Let me stand for 15 minutes.
  2. When the zucchini let the juice, it must be squeezed. The result should be about 350 grams of zucchini mass.

3. Add sour cream, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and yolks to the zucchini. Don't throw out the squirrels, we'll need them!
  4. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees. And while it heats up, beat the proteins into a lush foam and gently connect it with a squash dough with a spatula.

5. Cover the bowl with parchment and grease it abundantly with vegetable oil. This is a very important point, do not neglect it.
  6. Put the greens directly on the parchment, and pour the dough on top and level it over the surface of the form. Choose the form so that the layer of the dough was low, optimally - up to 2 cm.

7. Bake the cake in the oven for 15-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the dough in the form. Don't get too dry!
  8. When the cake is ready, put it on a dry towel and let it cool for 30-40 minutes.

9. In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. Mix cottage cheese with chopped greens, garlic passed through the press, and salt. Theoretically, you can use anything.
  10. The cooled cake is carefully separated from the parchment and put the filling on it.

11. Roll the roll, wrap the food film so that the dish does not lose shape, and send to the refrigerator for 2 hours. During this time, the roll will be soaked and cooled. Bon appetit!

No zucchini in the summer. If time is running out, and guests are on the threshold, be sure to prepare quick pickled zucchini with honey. Very simple snack, but it can be served to any side dish, it is combined with all dishes.

Zucchini roll is a gentle snack for dinner and for the festive table. Do not pass by a penny vegetable, it can be cooked so tasty that the aroma and taste will charm even those who do not particularly like zucchini.

You liked it. squash stuffing? To show the recipe to friends, click the “Share on Facebook” button.

Tags

See also

New and interesting