How to update the refrigerator

Your house is still standing. old-fridge? It may be rust-covered in some places, but it's still functional and works fine. Or have you recently had a renovation in the kitchen, and this box does not fit into the interior?

Or maybe you just want to diversify the atmosphere in the kitchen, give it originality, bright colors and at the same time create an atmosphere of comfort.

Editorial "Site" 7 simple and effective ways to turn a refrigerator into cool right now kitchen-piece. And in the last paragraph, I'm going to talk and show you how you can do this with homemade tissue wipes. The result will surprise you. Well, I'm gonna do some rework tonight.

Kitchen ideas
  1. The simplest thing is to stock up on high-quality paint of the right color and paint the refrigerator with an even layer of one tone. Such a decision does not require much courage from the creator. You can repaint very quickly, and if the color is tired, it is easy to replace it with a new one!

2. The second mega-simple way. vinyl stickers, uplifting. They are easily glued and peel off without a trace, stickers are inexpensive and there are a variety of designs, and therefore they can be changed according to mood. For example, to decorate the refrigerator can be geometric figures, images of animals, plant and floral motifs, words and phrases.

3. And all lovers of ornaments and intricate abstraction will suit colored Scotch. The lines will turn out to be guaranteed even, no one will think that a bright, intricate pattern is created by an amateur.

4. I am very close to the idea of decor with a magnetic or slate board, which will perform not only a decorative, but also a practical role. With its help, you can correspond with household members, leave tasks for the day or plan a menu. In addition, with the help of a board, you can close small dents on the refrigerator, if any.

5. Do you want to turn your refrigerator into a realistic phone box, a retro soda machine, or a bottle of your favorite drink? Or maybe you want a photo of yourself on the refrigerator door? Then a vinyl film or magnetic vinyl (magnetic panel) with photo printing is exactly what you need!

A few more great options!

Here's the idea I promised you. It's freezer with bright napkins. Cloth wipes are used for this, and they are very easy to make with your own hands. And the decor itself is attached with the help of ordinary cosmetic soap.

If you get tired of the pattern, the napkin can be easily removed from the refrigerator without damaging its surface. If you want to replace it with a new image!

To see the whole process of decorating the refrigerator with bright wipes, watch this video.

about:blank

And how to create such napkins, you can learn in this video. Have a good time!

about:blank

Well, in addition to pleasing appearance, it is very important that the refrigerator reigns order and cleanliness. Dirty, clogged refrigerator easily turns into a breeding ground of bacteria and a useless thing that does not cope well with its task: the preservation of freshness of products.

So I suggest you learn 10 ways to clean up the refrigerator once and for all: everything is on shelves! Be sure to read, this is very useful information that everyone should know.

With the help of inexpensive materials and imagination, you can change the refrigerator beyond recognition.

Tell me about these. great ideas Your friends on social media will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting