Gypsy olive from zucchini, which is a hundred times more juicy than usual

I cut zucchini with garlic and eggs, and then boil the eggs and thaw the crab sticks. Oh, the gypsy Galina and the inventor of interesting and at the same time affordable recipes.

This salad hostess Galina calls "Olivier from the squash", but in my opinion, it is rather zucchini. In any case, zucchini brings a new wave of taste to such a salad. And at the same time, zucchini will decrease, or I just don’t know what to make of them. The harvest was huge this year!

Squash with garlic and eggs Today edition "Site" It will tell you how to cook delicious and quick in cooking. zucchini. Gourmets will surprise you.

The ingredients
  • 500g zucchini
  • 4 eggs
  • 200g crab sticks
  • 20g dill
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 150g mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Boil hard-boiled eggs in advance.

2. Young zucchini, preferably without seeds, finely cut the cube, as on olive. Boil zucchini in boiling water for a minute. Then pour the zucchini on the couch and pour them into water with ice water, so that they quickly cool down.

3. Take a comfortable container and put mayonnaise in it. To mayonnaise add grated or passed through the press garlic. Divide the eggs into proteins and yolks. Set aside two yolks for decoration. On a large grater, rub the protein and the remaining yolk.

4. Crab sticks also sod on a large grater, you can directly in the bowl to the salad. Cut dill fine. Set aside some dill to decorate the salad.

5. Add cold zucchini to the salad bowl. Smell it and taste it. Stir it well.

6. Decorate the salad grated with yolk and crushed dill. Bon appetit!

To learn more about the recipe for cheese snacks, watch the video with cook-channel Galina's gypsy "Galina Kitchen." Many of our readers simply adore Galina’s recipes for simplicity, accessibility and excellent taste of dishes.

about:blank

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the preparation of pickled salad from young zucchini. Delicious, unreal, carrots in Korean rest!

That sounds like zucchini. egg-and-garlic - already a great combination. Well, if you add crab sticks with dill and seasonings to them, then a very interesting and unusual dish comes out. My mother says of this salad: “Masterpiece, just a masterpiece!” Affordable foods, quick to cook, this is what you need to decorate your home evening after work!

Tags

See also

New and interesting