How to bake pork in the oven

Do you want to know how German nobility ate in the Middle Ages? Then you should try making "Nuremberg Pork" baked in the oven in beer.

My neighbor’s new husband is a native German, and he was the one who shared this amazing experience with me. pork-baking. During the preparation, Hans told, among other things in good Russian, that this is how pork was baked in the XIV century, and it was served exclusively on the noble table.

DepositPhotos

Only in the original recipe as one of the components was saffron, and the meat was baked in the oven.

And now, perhaps because of their love of economy and the lack of ovens in apartments, modern Germans have adapted the recipe a little to our realities. As a result, the meat is soft, moderately salted, and its taste is simply excellent, probably the same as hundreds of years ago.

And today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how. Prepare the Nuremberg Pork! Great recipe for baking meat for the holiday and not only.

DepositPhotos

How to bake pork in the oven Ingredients
  • 800g pork
  • 5 bulbs
  • 50g dried
  • 50g prunes
  • 50g raisins
  • 1 tbsp dark beer
  • 4 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 20 pcs of black pepper peas
  • salt
  • paprika

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Take a piece of pork, wash it and dry it with a towel, then sprinkle the meat with salt and paprika.

2. Send the meat to the fridge for at least 8 hours.

3. Now we move on to the meat stuffing. Clean and cut the onions with large rings, raisins, dried apricots and prunes with boiling water.

4. When the meat is well marinated, cut it into 12 slices, salt it again, and then sprinkle paprika already at the incision site. For each piece of meat, lay out 2 pepper peas and onion rings.

5. Form for baking (I have a square) lubricated with olive oil. Put the meat and onions in accordion, grease everything with olive oil on top again.

6. Evenly distributed throughout the meat dried apricots, raisins and prunes. Pour the pork beer, don't forget to add the bay leaf.

7. Put the dish in the oven, heated to 180 degrees and baked for about 120 minutes. Periodically look in the oven to see that the meat does not burn. When the crust appears, reduce the temperature.

8. That’s all, Nuremberg Pork is ready. Bon appetit!

Many people want to replace store sausage products that do not contain dyes, preservatives and other artificial additives. One of these natural products is dried meat.

I suggest you learn a great way to cook pork at home. The recipe is very simple!

Using beer as a sauce to pork is a great find, because thanks to this simple trick, the meat turns out to be very tender and acquires a subtle bread aroma. The smell of alcohol completely disappears.

Pork baked in beer It is perfectly combined with raw vegetables, also such meat can be served with a shopping salad or a bunch of greens.

Share articles with loved ones who love pork.

Tags

See also

New and interesting