Ice cream cheese recipe

We have a tradition at home: every weekend I cook something tasty and delight the children with an unusual delicacy. We adhere to a healthy diet and try to limit the use of sugar, but once a week we spoil ourselves tasty.

DepositPhotos

There are a variety of goodies, but most of all children like mine. flat-cream. And tonight. "Site" sharing this recipe with you.

How to make homemade ice cream ingredients
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 0.5 cans of boiled condensed
  • 50 ml of milk

Preparation
  1. Before you start the process, you should say a few words about the products. Best for ice cream is cottage cheese with a fat content of 5%.

DepositPhotos

If the cottage cheese is grainy and hard, it is best to rub it through fine satiated so that there are no lumps.

2. With a mixer or blender, mix cottage cheese and boiled condensed cheese. Blow the mass until it becomes uniform.

DepositPhotos

3. Add milk to the mixture and beat it again. It should be a homogeneous mixture without lumps.

DepositPhotos
  4. A mixture of spills into molds. I prefer cupcake molds, but you can take any container. Put the ice cream in the freezer for 5-6 hours.

I leave the ice cream in the freezer all night, so we get the treat right before breakfast.

Ice cream turns out to be very tender and tasty, and also freezes well and resembles a real filling in consistency. You can improve the recipe by adding nuts, jam or a little cocoa.

Kids love shop ice cream, but we have a recipe for an amazing banana ice cream that will make them forget about the purchased filling.

Do you think you need ice cream to make ice cream? We recently told you how to make a homemade filling in chocolate without ice cream. It's so delicious!

You liked ours. simple recipe for homemade ice cream? Then be sure to tell your friends about it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting