Instructions for cooking Easter buns - egg stands

In many Western countries, hostesses like to make pads for Easter eggs. In this case, the options for their design are huge. My husband’s grandmother told me how to cook. Easter egg-stand from the dough.

Now for me this recipe for weight in gold, as, in my opinion, such baking has no equal! Buns are delicate, tasty, fragrant, and most importantly, they complement and decorate any festive table. Now at Easter dinner I always give my relatives such flowers from the dough.

We even have a tradition to put in the middle of such a bun favorite Easter egg, and then congratulate each other on the holiday.

How to make buns today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. loafers. Children, except for cakes, very much like these stands, and otherwise it can not be!

Test ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp flour
  • 50g butter
  • 50 ml of milk
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3g vanillin
  • pinch

Ingredients for opar
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 50 ml of milk
  • 4g dry yeast
  • 1 pinch of sugar

Preparation
  1. Dilute the yeast in the warm milk, stir. Add the sugar and flour, mix thoroughly again, and then put the mixture in a warm place so that the opara rises for about half an hour.

2. Pour warm milk into a deep bowl. Add to it sugar, salt, softened oil, vanillin and 1 egg. Stir thoroughly for 3-5 minutes, and then pour the steam.

3. Add a little bit of sifted flour to the container. Mix the dough. It should be elastic and practically not stick to the hands. Shift the dough into a bowl, cover with a lid or paper napkin and place it in a warm place for 60 minutes.

4. Sprinkle the table with flour, roll the dough into a sausage, and then divide it into 5-6 parts. Roll the pieces of dough in tortillas about 0.5 centimeters thick.

5. Cover the bowl with parchment paper, and then transfer the buns to it. In the center of each bun put a glass (preferably metal). Make 12 cuts around the glass, leaving the same distance between the cuts. In each bun, connect the incisions in pairs, giving them the shape of petals.

6. Smear the buns with a whipped egg and put it in the oven. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

7. That's it, pastry Ready. Bon appetit!

8. In addition to sweet buns, the same edible stands for Easter eggs can be made from layered dough with filling of greens and cheese. And even more interesting is wrapping a sausage in a puff dough. It turns out very tasty and appetizing!

I also suggest you learn how to make Easter bread in the form of a wreath. A worthy replacement or addition to the Easter cake!

Sucheaster You can make 5, 6 or 7 petals as you wish. I have not tried baking with glass glasses, I am afraid, and these small ones suited me more in diameter.

With such pastries, your festive table will be much more beautiful and elegant! Share. funky recipe With your friends on social media, they will be grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting