Why I don't believe in accidental pregnancy these days

Unfortunately, in our time, the issue of real estate is still quite acute. Therefore, they often decide it. not in the most honest ways. For example, it is believed that an apartment for a mother who has just given birth is required. And ladies do not disdain to use such methods in order to get housing.

I hear similar stories almost every day. This happened recently to a close friend of my mother. Ekaterina Karlovna got married quite early. She's lucky. My husband started a profitable business in the 90s.When everyone's life was rough. Having given birth to a son, my mother’s friend took up his upbringing. She didn't work after that.

The son grew up a great guy, diligently studied and even began to earn a little extra money in his last courses. His father bought him an apartment to live separately. Still, adults are already. The husband of Ekaterina Karlovna was in no hurry to rewrite the house for her son. I thought it was too early to own my property. It will begin to earn normally, will have a family, children, then it will be possible.

Zheng's son wasn't too interested in traditional family values. He dated a girl Oksana, but did not want to move in with her. Every night after a date, he ordered a taxi home. I didn't even let you stay overnight. To the question of his mother about why he acts like this, he answered simply: “So that Xyusha did not come up with something that really does not exist...”

However, the girl was tired of such uncertainty and she apparently decided to speed things up. She recently told his wife that expecting She's about to give birth. To say the family was in shock is to say nothing. Everyone reacted differently. I liked it the most. reaction of Ekaterina Karlovna.

He said that young people are now aware and Accidentally "fly" is almost impossible. Therefore, Oksana carefully planned everything and there is nothing to discuss here. If he wants to, let him give birth. Zhenya and his parents will help, but nothing more! However, Father Jenny had a very different opinion.Unfortunately.

He immediately stated that Evgeny must Act like a real man: Marry and raise a child with a legal spouse. Only in this case, the son Get a coveted apartment. Only one way or another! My mother’s friend tried to explain to her husband that this was a bad idea. If Zhenya does not love Oksana with all her heart, then marriage will bring only torment to young people.

Now the world is gradually moving away from the former family educationAnd that's good. Women and men are equal in rights in our time. Why build a family when love is not mutual? Girls who try to keep a guy pregnant are mostly dishonest. towards the child. He is not truly loved and desired. He's just a tool. tool to achieve the goal.

What do you think of a situation like this? Has this happened in your surroundings?

Tags

See also

New and interesting