The recipe for the most delicious pancakes

“I have been a vegetarian since childhood, but until recently my husband did not share my views on this subject. Men are hunters by nature, meat is a must-have for them. Of course, it was difficult for me to accept this, but everyone has the right to choose how to live and what to eat, so I never tried to convert him to my faith by force.

But what was my surprise when Kolenka solemnly declared at dinner that from now on he was ready to give up meat, if I continue to please him with such tasty food!

I wanted to experiment in the kitchen and cook something interesting, so I spent almost two days cooking, and the result was worth it. But do not be surprised, most of the time should be spent just waiting and not on the cooking process itself.

Editorial "Site" I was intrigued by this story, so we decided to ask the narrator what kind of miracle dish she cooked. Turns out it's just that. pancakeThey are eaten almost every day in India.

The recipe for the most delicious pancakes Ingredients
  • 60g pea cereal
  • 160g long rice
  • 280 ml of boiling water
  • 1 tsp turmeric
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt
  • chili

Preparation
  1. First, thoroughly wash the rice, pour it with boiling water and leave it for 8 hours.

2. Repeat the same procedure with peas.

3. When the cereals are swelled, join them in a deep bowl and, adding a spoonful of boiled water, a blender of shredder until a homogeneous mass similar to puree.

4. Now add turmeric, pepper and salt the mixture. If desired, you can add other spices for a more rich taste and aroma. Then mix all the ingredients and a fraction of 260 ml of water.

5. Leave the mixture infused in a warm place for 24 hours. When the time comes, lubricate the pan with vegetable oil, heat it and, pouring a portion of dough, bake a pancake one minute on each side.

Such pancake In their homeland, they are called dosas and are consumed instead of bread. They can be served with sauce or spices and even eaten for nothing. Take the time to surprise your family with an interesting treat.

And when there is neither time nor the right cereals at hand, you can prepare an alternative to Indian pancakes with just a few ingredients.

The ingredients
  • 2 tables of water
  • 1.5 tbsp flour
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • salt

Pour the water into the bowl, add the flour, salt, sugar, butter and mix it thoroughly. The mixture should be uniform and resemble liquid sour cream. Leave the dough for 5 minutes and then you can start frying pancakes.

Irina also shared the life hack of growing legume sprouts, which will definitely be useful to every vegetarian.

And if you do not limit yourself in the pleasure of eating food of animal origin, then be sure to look at the article, clicking on the link, which describes 34 national dishes of different countries that everyone should try.

Tags

See also

New and interesting