Why you shouldn’t judge others

Every parent wants their child to be healthy first. After all, only with good health you can expect that the child will become an intelligent, independent, successful person in the future.

However, not every child is lucky to be born healthy. Some children are born with serious physical or mental problems, condemning their families to constant struggle.

Regular visits to doctors, expensive medical treatment, ensuring an acceptable level of hygiene and a weak hope for a miracle - all this becomes for you. parent A reality worse than the worst dream. You can always wake up after sleep.

Our oldest, healthy son was 5 years old when the youngest appeared. The child was born with a rare anomaly - did not cry, did not cry, did not react to external stimuli and did not show any signs of development at all. Years later, he never learned to stand up on his legs or talk like other children, she said.

“The elder was left to himself, for my husband and I spent our strength and attention on caring for the younger. But it was all wasted. After 6 years, I was widowed, and a year later I decided to take this step - to identify the youngest in the orphanage. I have no regrets at all.”

“He continues to breathe, but never begins to live. He doesn't know who I am, he doesn't know he has an older brother. It takes 200% of my time and nothing else. Now that he leaves our house, I feel only relief and guilt that without him we will be better off.”

The woman shared her experiences on social networks, because it was not easy to keep everything in yourself for so many years. The views of the users were divided. Someone thought that the woman made the only right choice, because, despite everything, she needs to continue to live and raise a healthy child. And someone considered such a woman's actions a betrayal of the child.

It is hard to say that the woman did the wrong thing. And who has the right to judge her? Is it her fault that gave birth to a special child. What were her options? Continue to suffer for the rest of their lives, making the life of the eldest son unbearable?

Having made a decision, this unfortunate woman tried to start living again. I hope she has the strength to drive away guilt, forgive herself and move on. After all, she will always be able to visit a sick child in a boarding school. Isn't that better than being mad at him at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting