Poppy potato recipe

This is original. potato-making She used my grandmother's mother. She loved to please her children, but in those days there was no special choice of products, and even the New Year's feast was very modest.

Delicious fried potatoes For this crispy snack, only small potatoes are suitable. From it we will form beautiful little “fungi”. Trust me. fried potatoThe only thing you can make.

It is perfect for the holidays because of its unusual presentation. Usually children love this dish, especially if it is accompanied by an interesting fairy tale!

Remember that after cooking there is a lot of waste that can be safely used for soup or puree. I also advise you to look at the recipe for this potato pastry cake with meat.

The ingredients
  • 100g poppy
  • vegetable-oil
  • 500g potatoes
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Preparing potatoes for this recipe is very important. Potatoes must be thoroughly sorted, laying too large tubers, and washed with a brush.

2. Preparations for "mushrooms" to make very simple. First, determine the height of the legs and cut the skin from the tuber to this mark. Prepare some potatoes at once.

3. Now carefully trim the potatoes in the direction from the bottom of the "mushroom" to the hat. Do not make the leg too thin, there is a chance that it will fall off when cooking. You can use a special rounded knife if you have one.

4. Put a big pot of water to boil. Dip the blanks in boiling water for 2 minutes. Dry "mushrooms" on a napkin or paper after cooking.

5. Heat a large amount of oil in a deep pan and start frying. Fry the potatoes until ready, then immediately lower the leg into the poppy. Bon appetit!

Be sure to remember this one. fried-potato. He will come to the rescue at times when the refrigerator is completely empty, and the situation requires a light fragrant snack.

It is such recipes that perfectly develop imagination and non-standard thinking, thanks to which experienced hostess can organize a stunning feast even with a minimum of products.

Tags

See also

New and interesting