My daughters are forced to go back to the wife who cheated on me.

Victor Petrovich in old age lives alone. A few years ago, he was widowed and lost his beloved, with whom he was happy in his second marriage. It's very difficult to grow old alone.

Viktor Petrovich has children from his first marriage, two daughters, they want his father to be close to him and to have everything well. But visiting the old man became more difficult, the children have a lot to do. She asked him to meet her first wife again.

25 years ago I divorced my first wife, and this divorce was the best event of my life. I have two adult daughters, I love them very much and maintain friendly relations. And my ex-wife has a good relationship, considering she cheated on me. When I was young, I couldn’t forgive adultery and filed for divorce. But now I don't care. We communicate because we share children, but what about?

After the divorce, I met my love and lived with her all these years happily, as in a dream. Unfortunately, Mila passed away three years ago, and all this time without her, I feel very lonely. It was a surprise for me to quickly leave the life of a beloved woman. She was a loyal friend and caring wife to me. I have a big apartment and some savings, but it's all nonsense if you don't have someone to share the rest of your life with.

I am a good father, I communicate with my daughters and help them in everything. I married one daughter and helped pay for the university. I’m glad that we managed to stay close because I’m very lonely right now and children are the only thing that makes me happy.

My daughters keep begging me to go back to their mother. They are so naive, they do not know that after cheating, a person ceases to exist for you. Relationships become as fragile as crystal, and it makes no sense to keep marrying someone who betrayed you. You can never build happiness with this person again. But I am not happy to be alone, returning to my ex would be a betrayal of my love for Milan. I’ve been thinking about getting back together with my first wife.

Losing a loved one is very scary. For a while you do not know where to go, how to live and why. Months, years pass, the soul becomes empty and lonely. Life goes on, but no longer enjoys as before, hand in hand with the second half. Perhaps Victor Petrovich will meet the one with whom he will spend the rest of his life. He's right, you can't have a relationship with a person who betrayed you if you don't have to be alone. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting