A selection of recipes for healthy teas

Since you need to drink a lot of liquid, especially during the quarantine period, you can immediately combine this with taking vitamins in delicious teas. Today the editorial board of "Site" has prepared for you, dear reader, recipes for healthy teas for making at home. These drinks will saturate you with vitamins, strengthen your immune system and cheer you up!

Healthy Tea Recipes

Ginger tea with cinnamon and lemon This tea perfectly tones up and invigorates, it is better not to drink it immediately before leaving the house, as it can cause sweating, which means that toxins are eliminated, and the body receives a vitamin charge and immune protection.

To prepare, pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with a glass of hot water, half a teaspoon of chopped ginger root, and when the water becomes less hot, add another tablespoon of honey and cinnamon on the tip of a knife. The recipe can be slightly modified by adding black tea as a base, as well as cardamom and cloves.

Orange, lemon, raspberry Everything is simple here: in a glass of boiling water, a tablespoon of raspberry jam, squeeze the juice from half an orange and add 2 slices of lemon. Well, if you are a lover of sweet tea, you can also add honey.

Sea buckthorn tea Only 100 grams of sea buckthorn contains the daily amount of vitamins necessary for a full life of a person.

To prepare this tea, grind 100 grams of sea buckthorn in a blender, add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon, honey and anise to taste. Pour in 500 milliliters of boiling water. Infuse the tea for 7 minutes.

Chamomile tea 3 tablespoons of dried chamomile inflorescences pour into a liter thermos and pour boiling water. Let the tea brew for an hour. Process and add 4–5 teaspoons of honey, 4 teaspoons of lemon juice. You can pour this tea back into a thermos to keep it hot until the end of the day. You can drink it during the day!

Currants and Basil Basil must be used dried, you can buy it in the seasoning department. I take currants grated with sugar, but you can just use frozen berries. Add 1.5 tablespoons of currants and 0.5 teaspoons of basil to a glass of water. Stir and let it brew for 5-7 minutes.

This tea is a real storehouse of vitamins !

Turmeric Tea First, boil 4 cups of water, then add 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Boil the drink over low heat for about 7-10 minutes. Strain the tea through cheesecloth, add a little grated ginger root, a pinch of black pepper, sugar or honey to taste.

You can also use powdered ginger, but natural ginger is much healthier. You can add a little lemon juice to the drink. An orange or apple slice is also a good supplement.

Rosehip tea Rosehip infusion contains a lot of vitamin C - 10 times more than black currant, 50 times more than lemons!

For cooking, take a large handful of dried fruits, rinse well, and then crush in a mortar. Put the rose hips in a thermos and pour boiling water overnight. This tea can be drunk throughout the day, and honey can be added at night.

Editorial Council Nowadays it is no secret for anyone that the duration of youth directly depends on what we eat and what we drink. Experts recommend using only natural drinks and foods. I suggest you find out an excellent recipe for green tea with ginger. Helps to renew the entire body, saturating it with vitamins and minerals!

Actually, according to these recipes, I prepare drinks, which I jokingly call "Home Quarantine", and then arrange something like a tea ceremony for my family. It's good that there is a supply of ginger, lemons, honey. Like a beaver, the spouse pulls everything into the house, and I make tea.

Do you have any favorite healthy teas? I would be glad if you share the way to prepare your favorite vitamin drink in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting