Why put bags on plates?

Washing dishes is one of the most frequent and most hated kitchen activities. And that in the house always cleanwareHousewives have to take extreme measures. Someone buys a dishwasher, someone distributes the duties of washing dishes among family members, and someone collects dirty dishes day after day to wash everything at once.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you what unusual tricks domestic housewives use to maintain cleanliness in the kitchen. I wonder what fantasies people have to live for the sake of clean plates.

Clean dishes "Summer we spend in the country, and therefore after all the day cares allow yourself a good rest." Soak in the bath, fry kebabs, reap the fruits of difficult rural labor. We are friends with our neighbors, so we invite them to visit, and sometimes we are invited. Just a trip to visit friends of our neighbors and became a real discovery for me, says Alla.

“There were about 30 people, which is not so small. We celebrated our second wedding day. Celebrated with music, drink and fun. The table, of course, on this occasion was just great: cuts, and meat, and fruits, and salads ... But I was surprised by something else.

“As I approached to get food, I found that every plate was packed with a bag. Ordinary cellophane on every plate! Some dishes were wrapped in food film.”

When I got the moment, I politely asked the hostess why each plate was placed in a separate bag. She smiled and said I wasn’t the first person to ask that question. Yet her answer was simple.”

“The fact is that there is no well on the site, so you have to buy water. Spending water on washing dishes for a whole host of guests is unwise. And if the plates are in bags, then there is no need to wash dishes. You just turn out the bag and everything that is not eaten is in it.”

“Residues in this form are easier to throw away, and dishes do not get dirty. You have to wash only those containers in which the cooking itself took place - pots, baking pans and pans”.

“If there is a dish left in the plate, it is placed with the bag in the refrigerator, where it waits for its time. This turned out to be much more convenient than using plastic plates that bend and break right in your hands, and space in the trash can takes up a lot. A woman always has enough bags because she works as a salesman. That’s such a funny savings, concluded Alla.

That’s what people don’t think, not to wash the dishes. Someone tries to visit more often, someone eats in various diners, and someone, here, wraps plates in packages. What do you think is the most sensible way?

Tags

See also

New and interesting