What salad is not worse than barbecue and disappears from the table instantly

As soon as it comes to the feast, the husband becomes silk. All for his favorite salad. I cook salad with meat and pepper in just 10 minutes to please the beloved. Such a salad is suitable as snackAnd for dinner in the form of a main dish to brighten up the gray weekdays.

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what salad. barbecue It disappears from the table instantly. Meat and pepper is the perfect combination!

Meat and pepper salad Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg pork
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper (preferably red)
  • 2 slices of lemon
  • 1-2 tbsp vinegar
  • greens, salt to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the lemon and cut into small pieces, preferably in the form of triangles. Please note that you do not need to remove the skin from lemons.

2. Clean the onions and cut them with thin half rings. Pour lemon and onions into a bowl, pour vinegar and set aside.

3. Roasted in vegetable oil or baked in the oven pork cut in small slices, Bulgarian pepper - cubes. Do not forget to release the pepper from the seeds and core. By the way, from the pepper seeds themselves, you can make a delicious seasoning. Pour the ingredients into a bowl of lemon and onions.

4. Cut the greens fine, add to the meat. I usually use dill and parsley or cilantro. Sell the salad to taste and mix it all. Serve the salad at the table 60 minutes after cooking.

5. That's all, delicious. salad ready. Bon appetit!

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the recipe for anth salad with potatoes and pork. Who would have thought the potatoes would play so well here?

This savory salad peppery It will definitely conquer the hearts and stomachs of all guests and household. What kind of pork salad do you like to make? Share your experience!

Tags

See also

New and interesting