What do 20-year-old lazy offspring of friends do with money and are there smart people among them?

Everyone wonders what the world will be like in 5, 10 or 15 years. But it is impossible to look into the future and you only have to make guesses. But it is clear that representatives of the younger generation will play a huge role in building this very future. Therefore, buzzers (youth aged 18-22 years) are of great interest.

Today's edition. "Site" Take a closer look at these guys and girls. What are their passions, aspirations and hopes? What? youthfulness Do you care the most? What will it be years from now? What can he bring to the world in the future?

When I was about 20, I remember dreaming of being rich. To get a whole million dollars! To have the same cool car as in a beautiful photo, at least by the age of thirty.

My friends and I tried to look rich, although we received a salary of about 7 thousand rubles. They bought fake bags of famous brands, wore bangs, made manicures for each other, saved up money for a solarium. In our dormitory, even the bank stood for change on the solarium, recalls Victoria.

“We have always been attracted by material values, and this has permeated our lives. Now I can confidently say that we have fulfilled our duty to the economy. We took and gave mortgages, worked for pennies on hired jobs, opened and successfully closed businesses. Even got used foreign cars and managed to sell them.”

“But when I look at the young people of today, they are very different. The daughter of a friend left the university and went to master tattooing. According to her, the university is boring, and in the party of the guys who draw tattoos, a lot of fun. That is her motivation.”

“A neighbor’s daughter sold the car she had bought for her 18th birthday. The money was invested in trips to Goa and Ibiza. I wanted some great emotions, you see. That all these joys of life should be earned first, she fundamentally disagrees.”

“States that a car and a permanent home do not need her, because the only value is freedom of expression. He eats only cereals and potatoes because he considers himself an ethical vegan.

The son of a close friend decided to become ... an eSportsman. He himself studies law, if his attempts can be considered studies. Thanks to wealthy parents and hung language somehow manages to pass the session. In his free time, he streams and plays some toys. It even makes a good living on it.”

“A mother works in law enforcement and dreams that an only child will become a judge. The goal is to buy a new computer and prepare for the next online tournament. He proudly refused the car as a gift for adulthood.”

“Eats cheap fast food and pizza. Favorite clothes - worn T-shirts and jeans from the market. Absolute carelessness and disregard for almost all material values. It is even scary what the future holds for all these young people, the woman laments.

The younger generation It really is a kind of carelessness and impermanence. These people try not to put off life for later, enjoy every moment. And that seems commendable.

However, they do not always think about their own future. As a result, these concerns fall on parents who help with education, and give money for various expenses, and pamper gifts.

But how independent are these young people? To what extent are they able to support themselves now and in the future when they have their own families? Units become popular tattoo masters, streamers or even more eSportsmen.

And once the circumstances change a little, it turns out that these young people have no other skills, no education and no work experience. Then what?

Tags

See also

New and interesting