The best days on the lunar calendar to sour cabbage in large quantities

The process of harvesting crispy and juicy cabbage for the winter is a delicate matter. I am sure that many housewives had cases when cabbage came out not quite successful: either the smell was not very good, or stopped and became acidic pre-acid ... Today's edition. "Site" will tell ferment In 2020, so she's going to be happy. These tips surprised even my grandmother, who has been stewing cabbage in the kitchen for decades!

It turns out that many owners know the date sauerkraut choose lunarly. Imagine, on the Internet there are even lunar calendars for sourdough cabbage!

Knowing people claim that if you harvest this vegetable on certain days, you can achieve excellent taste of the product and long shelf life. And there are days when harvesting cabbage is unacceptable: cabbage or spoiled, or simply will not be tasty. Such days are calculated by astrologers according to the lunar or zodiacal calendar.

Best. cabbage on the rising moon. The most favorable time is the fifth day after the new moon. Then it will be absolutely delicious and will be stored for a long time.

It is at this time that the microorganisms responsible for the fermentation process of the product become very active: the process of fermentation is fun and cheerful.

It is equally important to follow the zodiac calendar. If the moon is currently in the sign of Aries, Taurus, Leo, Sagittarius and Capricorn, then you can start salting. As for the ancestors, it was customary for them to start the sourdough after the Ascension, that is, on September 27.

But the worst day for salting is the full moon. During this period, cabbage softens, becomes cotton and very tasteless. It is better not to engage in salting and when the moon is in water signs: Pisces and Cancer, as well as Virgo, otherwise all preparations risk being covered with mold.

So, the best. favorable days in October: 1, 17-18, 19-23, 28-31.

The most favorable days in November: 16-19, 25-29.

And December: 22-26.

I also share the recipe. cabbageThe one that never let me down.

The ingredients
  • 2.5kg cabbage
  • 4 bay leaves
  • peppery
  • 1.5 liters of water
  • 50g table salt
  • 2 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash the cabbage and remove the upper green and damaged leaves from the head. Divide each cock into 4 parts.
    Fill the cabbage, after separating the pockets. Peel the carrots, wash and rub them on a large grater.
  2. Mix cabbage with carrots, but don't think. Put it in a clean jar, tamping a little. Between the layers put a few bay leaves and pepper peas.
  3. To prepare brine solution in warm boiled water salt and sugar until the disappearance of grains.
  4. Pour brine into cans of cabbage so that it completely covers the cabbage. Cover the can with a lid, but not tightly. Put it in a bowl, because during fermentation, the brine will rise and may overflow over the edge.
  5. Leave the cabbage in the kitchen for about two days. Note: The top layer of cabbage should be well covered with brine. From time to time, you need to release gases from cabbage, otherwise it will be bitter.
  6. To improve the taste, you can add dill seeds or fresh cranberries.

I also suggest you learn how to cook Gurian cabbage. Very unusual taste. Something like childhood!

Now you know when to leave cabbage in 2020. Notice that for salting It is better to choose medium-ripe and late-ripe varieties. And ferment on the growing moon. On the days of the full moon and new moon, it is better not to collect and salt cabbage.

Do you think it is worth listening to? lunar in this case or not?

Tags

See also

New and interesting