A touching letter to a girl who marries an elderly groom

The expression “Love all ages are submissive” has probably been heard by everyone. But not everyone will agree with him. Some believe that a happy marriage is possible only if both spouses are about the same age. A few years ago, one of our readers took this position. And the reason, strangely enough, was her own sad experience.

And all the details you can learn from her personal story, which she decided to share with us.

We met Lena quite by chance at the wedding of mutual friends. I think I fell in love with him at first sight. Stout, tall, strong, and even with a dazzling smile! How can you resist that?

“Not for nothing, I attended a training session a month before this meeting on how to tune in to marriage and a prosperous personal life,” I thought when I met him and decided to take matters into my own hands. I took his email address from a friend and offered to meet him sometime.

In general, I did not have to try for a long time, it turned out that Leonya also immediately singled me out among others. It seemed like a sign from above! I wish I knew how wrong I was at that moment.

Although no one but the two of us could believe the possibility of a happy marriage, we did get married. All relatives were against our union because of the big age difference (I had just turned 23, and Leunet had already turned 40, although he looked much younger on the outside).

For the first five years we lived soul to soul, and then I began to notice strange changes in my husband.

Less than 8 years have passed since our wedding, as cheerful and stately Lenechka turned into a grumpy and wrinkled Leonid Vasilyevich. While I was just beginning to blossom and feel like a real woman.

In the end, instead of being proud of my husband, in a couple of years, I'm going to have to be a nurse for him. Could I have thought of it, standing at the altar in a snow-white dress, blinded by his courage and charm? . . ?

Of course, we understand that one story cannot serve as an indicator, nor will the events that occurred in it necessarily be a regularity. And yet it is such stories that are best sobering and make you think about your future. Isn't it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting