Sunday's story about a daughter-in-law who chose a hairdresser instead of sculpting dumplings for a child

For some reason, not all people think about how they will raise their children before they are born. Many people do not care about factors such as housing or financial independence. Of course, the attitude to raising children is most important, but money and your apartment are also of great importance.

An acquaintance of my mother recently told a remarkable story. It perfectly demonstrates how neglectful young people sometimes treat not only their children, but also the family in general.

My mother, Svetlana, has long buried her husband. The son first rented an apartment with his wife, and after the birth of the child moved to his mother. Honestly, Sveta suggested it herself. While the daughter-in-law and son worked, they could pay a small one-woman, but soon the son’s wife went on maternity leave, and living in a rented apartment became difficult.

Sveta decided that moving to her apartment will allow young parents to get on their feet and save for their own housing. It has been 12 years, and the son and daughter-in-law still live with her. The apartment near Sveta is small, only two rooms. Apparently, the three of us in the same room, the young family was quite comfortable. Sveta did not understand this attitude, but she did not climb with her advice and did not kick them out of the apartment.

Only recently there was an incident that significantly changed the attitude of Sveta to her son, and to her daughter-in-law, too. One Saturday morning, his grandson asked Luda, his son’s wife, to prepare dumplings. Lyuda had plans for this day, she was in a hurry to the beauty salon and planned to stay there until the evening. Svetlana, although she planned to rest herself, decided to cook her beloved grandson dumplings so that he did not sit hungry.

After spending half a day cooking, Sveta found that sour cream ended at the most inopportune moment. She had already decided to run out to the store downstairs when she saw that food-deposit from the bedside table in the hallway. Looking into her son’s room, she asked him where the money had gone. Anton immediately blamed his son for everything. That's how old he is.

Sveta was outraged, saying that his beloved grandson would definitely ask permission. However, Anton was already fighting with the boy.Who didn’t even know what to say. Soon, Luda came and said that she had brought the money she had taken in the morning because she had no cash.

I couldn't stand the light. She was outraged at how quickly the son became furious with his child and completely motherhood overall. By the way, the child was mainly engaged in light. I took him to school and did his homework. She had a keen sense that the boy simply did not exist for her parents. They settled well in the apartment of Sveta and did not blow in the mustache.

What would you do if you were in the light?

Tags

See also

New and interesting