The story of a bad mother who went to work and forgot about the child

When Igor was 3 years old, his father left the family. And my mother after a while, to somehow make ends meet, went to work. While the bad mother of the child was riding abroad, the child was bored. Grandma raised the boy. With her, he learned rhymes in front of mornings in kindergarten, she also took him “for the first time in first grade.” With his parents, Igor felt like an orphan.. When he was young, he swore to himself that he would do anything to keep him alive. The children grew up in a happy and happy family..

The child’s bad mother Igor naively believed that if he became good, his mother would come and live with him or take him home. But the mother abroad began a new life: at work she met a man, a relationship began. The baby was not in her immediate plans. The woman often gave money and gifts, and she came to her family rarely and briefly.

Childhood without a mother is not a hindrance to achievements After school, the guy entered the institute. After graduating with a red diploma, he got a job in a prestigious international company. He went to work in Germany, while on business trips he visited different countries. By the age of 30, Igor had already traveled half the world. Once in France he met a girl. Lena, that was her name, turned out to be a countryman. It was love at first sight and soon the couple started living together.

When Lena became pregnant, they decided to return to their country, signed and bought an apartment in the capital. Nikita's son was born there. Igor dreamed of a big familyAt least three children, but the wife opposed, saying that she is still young and wants to live for herself.

The man continued to work in the mode of permanent business trips and the family spent less time than I would like. But he earned very well, and Lena and Nikita were fully provided. Of course. holiday they spent togetherAnd sometimes Igor took his relatives abroad with him, if there was such an opportunity. But at some point he began to notice that something was going wrong. Lena became distant and sometimes seemed completely alien.

Once, having returned from another foreign business trip (I had to stay for almost 2 months), Igor did not find his wife at home. Nikitka was playing with the nanny. She, seeing the boy's father, was embarrassed and said that Elena went to the gym. It was obvious that she was not saying something.

After releasing the nanny, the man began to take out the brought gifts from the suitcase. My son, as always, was happy and talked a lot (he was already 5 years old). When he picked up one of the toys, he said, He already has one.It was given to him by Stepa's uncle. “He gave me a lot of things,” Nikita said cheerfully.

Another betrayal Lena confessed to Igor about everything almost immediately. It turns out that the affair with “Uncle Stepa” she lasts more than a year, and they do not even think to diverge. “You’re always on the road, and I missed a man’s shoulder,” she explained.

“You are an adult and that is your choice. I'm filing for divorce. I will come and help the child. But keep in mind that the apartment is mine. Find a new home with your “beloved” – Igor looked determined and calm. There was no emotion inside, just emptiness.

They divorced quickly. After that, Lena called her ex-husband several times and asked her to leave the apartment, since her son has nowhere to live, and renting a house is expensive for her. The answer was, “I’m not going to help you or your partner.” The apartment and everything in it were bought with my money.

Two weeks later, when Igor was walking from work, he met Lena with Nikita at the entrance. “May your son not live long? Stepan and I are leaving, when we settle in a new place, I will take the little one with me.” She said and lowered her eyes.

“Is it possible that someone else’s child is a burden?” Lena didn't say anything.

Thanks to his son Igor began to recover. I had to quit my job: no more business trips. But on the previously deferred money the man managed to open a small business. At first, the child often asked about his mother.Then he stopped. Lena did not make contact and did not show up herself. Igor, having experienced betrayal in childhood and adulthood, did not want to marry a second time.

Many years have passed, Nikita has grown up. One day a woman approached the house where he lived with his father. “As soon as I found your address, I came to see my son. I know I was a bad mother.

Nikita looked at his father astonished, and he nodded, “Yes, this is your mother.”

"I don't have a mother." The guy turned around and left. “You heard everything. I have nothing to add. I hope you don't bother us again.” Igor followed his son.

Sooner or later you have to answer for everything in life. And remorse comes. But alas, a lot can not change.

And what do you think, dear readers: did Igor do right that he did not forgive his ex-wife and did not reconcile his son with his own mother?

Tags

See also

New and interesting