Is it necessary in a hurry to buy an apartment daughter marrying a low-income chosen one?

Loving parents do not feel sorry for their child. Especially if they have the only one. But often the desire to give the child the best only prevents to build normality. Getting used to the fact that parents are ready to give the last, such a child will demand in adulthood. Will it lead to something good?

My husband and I did everything so that our only daughter of Light did not need anything. There were different times, sometimes lived better, sometimes worse, but every free penny tried to invest in the daughter. And now she has grown up and does not even want to talk to us, writes Lidia Ivanovna.

“When she was a schoolgirl, we took her to gymnastics, swimming, and music. Saved on everything to pay for any mugs, as long as the daughter developed and lived an interesting life. Then they gave higher education.

“We hoped that Sveta would get a good job, build a career, support herself and help us. And there, God willing, he will meet a worthy person with whom he will create a family and give us grandchildren. Eh, plans, plans!

However, at 26, her daughter met a guy she was about to marry. She had a relationship before, but it didn’t end. And then she immediately decided to go to the registry office. We just got out of debt after buying a separate house. They didn’t want her to be a squirrel, but to have a roof over her head.

“My husband and I were against rushing because it was too early. We did not like our future son-in-law at all. A simple boy from the village, with no normal education and no prospects. What can he give her? How does he plan to provide for the family? ?

“But the daughter decided that this was the only person she would marry. I brought him to the apartment we bought for everything. The future son-in-law could not feed her. We had to help with money and products. In fact, My husband and I fed them.?

“Then we had a little wedding. Although this event again fell on our shoulders, and the father-in-law barely scraped to pay half a banquet. The husband had to tinker a lot to still arrange his son-in-law for more or less tolerable work.

“All this time, we felt that our help was appreciated. How would they have done without us? But no thanks We didn't see. When, having employed our son-in-law, we stopped helping to improve our situation and save money for old age, reproaches fell on the part of our daughter. It turned out that we never wanted her happiness, and we did not want her husband to accept her. And if she had listened to us, she would have stayed in the girls.

“When we did not allow her son-in-law to be registered in her apartment, Sveta stopped communicating with us altogether. We're not going to give up. You write this loboshaker today, and tomorrow he's gonna want a divorce and claim part of the apartment? But the daughter does not pay attention to our words, but she listens to her husband in everything. I don’t understand how you can reach her ..., – perplexed Lydia Ivanovna.

It seems that the relationship between Svetlana’s son-in-law and parents did not develop initially. This made communication between family members more difficult. Therefore, you either need to find a common language and respect the choice of your daughter, or continue to impose your point of view on her. But the second way is unlikely to lead to anything good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting