Here are some of the principles of life by George Bernard Shaw that it would not hurt to apply to many of us.
22. Now that we've learned to fly the air like birds, swim under water like fish, we lack only one thing: to learn to live on earth as humans.
21. The world consists of idlers who want to have money without working, and fools who are willing to work, not rich.
20. Dance is the vertical expression of horizontal desires.
19. Hatred is the coward's revenge for experienced fear.
18. We have no right to consume happiness without producing it.
17. An ideal husband is a man who thinks he has the perfect wife.
16. To be able to endure loneliness and enjoy it is a great gift.
15. Not worth it to be honest, especially if you are also stupid.
14. The greatest sin against one's neighbor – not hatred, but indifference; that is truly the pinnacle of inhumanity.
13. She should get married as early as possible, for a man to remain a bachelor as long as possible.
12. A life that made a lot of mistakes not only more honorable, but more useful than a life that did nothing.
11. Easier to live with passionate woman than with a boring. However, they are sometimes stifled, but rarely throw.
10. Alcohol is the anesthesia that allows you to undergo a surgery called life.
9. The sense of an objective perception of reality people, they do not have, often called cynicism.
8. He who can, does, who cannot — teaches others.
7. Try to get what you love, otherwise you'll have to love what they got.
6. Getting old is boring, but it is the only way to live a long time.
5. The only lesson that can be learned from history is that people do not learn from the history lesson.
4. Man is like a brick: burning — harden.
3. Reputation is a mask which has to be worn just as pants or jacket.
2. The man who believes in nothing, afraid of everything.
1. A reasonable man adapts to the world; unreasonable persistently tries to adapt the world to himself. Therefore progress depends on unreasonable people.
Which of these statements could be useful to you in your life?