If you waited for the moment of glory, he has come, start your own journal, and readers will find you themselves

JOOR.me — service to create online magazines and promotion of creative projects. This is an opportunity for everyone to publish literary works, portfolio, presentations, and workshops.

The idea of the project JOOR.me is to make a brand new information platform that allows poets, writers, artists and designers to promote their creativity, find fans and convert them into customers.

On the JOOR platform.me the authors created 6000 electronic journals, which are daily read by over a thousand people.

Creative individuals choose JOOR.me to tell the audience about his work. At the beginning of June added a new feature: the ability to integrate in the virtual journal videos from YouTube and tracks from SoundCloud.

Interface designer magazines are so simple that you can deal with it under force even to those who never encountered with the visual editors. The developers brought the designer to the usual Word:

The creators JOOR.me proposed a new approach to the creation and publication of the projects. The principle of this service is the ease of creating online magazines and subsequent dissemination. The service is completely free.

For each log you create a unique cover. It is done directly in the designer, or the author uploads a ready-made image:

The content should be divided into separate articles. This is useful for publication of voluminous materials. Online designer allows you to insert project images, videos and audio files, add text headings and subheadings, highlight and align the text.

The finished magazine can be made available at the link for yourself and friends or display on a "showcase" site for all. Daily editorial JOOR.me puts the most impressive projects in the block "editor's choice" once a week a digest is generated, which is sent to all subscribers of the project.

Our authors participate in creative competitions, including Federal, create online edition for team work on the issues, learn, communicate and find new admirers of his talent.

Create a journal here.

Tags

See also

New and interesting