Prayer helped to find a way out of a hopeless situation ... The 56th dream of the Mother of God is a powerful talisman for July!

Our ancestors were born, lived their age and died with prayer. There were a huge number of amulets, conspiracies and prayers that were read for good. The most powerful prayer of our ancestors was considered the omnipotent sleep of the Most Holy Theotokos . This amazing prayer was passed down from generation to generation and brought great wisdom to our times.

The Site editorial staff shares with readers a powerful prayer for July and August, after reading which you will find protection and peace.

Dream of the Most Holy Theotokos There are 77 dreams of the Most Holy Theotokos, and all of them have survived from time immemorial. By rewriting them, people passed on dreams to each other, from generation to generation. Although spoken and written language changed, the core, the very meaning of prayer, remained unchanged.

The main advantage of the dreams of the Virgin is their miraculous power. By reading prayers, people get rid of diseases and misfortunes. For everyone who reads the dream of the Virgin is invulnerable. Be sure to read this prayer, and the Most Holy Theotokos will protect you and your loved ones from earthly troubles.

“On Mount Vertepe, near the holy river Jordan, the Virgin Mother Mary slept. The Son of God came and said:

- Amen, Virgin Mother Mary, whether you sleep or not.

The Virgin Mother Mary answered:

- Oh, My beloved Son, I slept a little, I dreamed a lot in my dreams. I had a dream, very terrible and terrible about You. My dear child, you cannot tell and narrate this dream.

- Tell, Mother Virgin Mary, your dream, I will judge and dress.

- I saw a dream: the wicked drove you through the forests, along the rivers, through the swamps and caught you, beat you with gnarled sticks, with iron rods, beat you on the armor, called you the Son of God and spat in your mouth, gave you bile, a crown of thorns on your head imposed. Eh, My beloved Son, what torment You have submitted to.

- I had a dream: Judas the traitor with the Pharisees was judged by the court, Judas the traitor ordered to make a cross from three trees: from cedar, from linden and from cypress. The true Christ was crucified on the cross, hands and feet were nailed. As the streams ran in the spring, so the blood ran from the true Christ. As the spruce bark lagged behind the tree, so the body lagged behind the true Christ.

- Eh, My dear Child, what kind of torment You have submitted. You would have blown, they would have had only dirt left, You would have waved your handkerchief, they would have burned up with fire. Eh, My dear Child, where are you leaving, with whom are you leaving me?

- On John the Theologian, on the friend of Christ. He will water and feed you, put shoes on and dress, and warm you with warmth. Virgin Mother Mary, whoever reads Your dream in July, and rewrites it in August and carries it with you every day, will be saved and preserved. The bird will not peck, and the beast will not tear it to pieces, and dashing people will not attack. That person will not burn on fire and will not drown on water; that person's house will be saved from the fire by God's mercy.

- Whoever reads Your dream during childbirth will not be born a thief, not a bully, not a villain, not an idolatrous deed. Whoever reads Your dream at death will be saved from eternal torment. From the boiling resin, from the burning fire, from the unrelenting worms, he will go to the bright paradise. Amen".

Save this miraculous prayer and do not forget to share with your friends.

Article author

Kristina Mironyuk A fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves cinema, appreciates music on vinyl. Architecture and sculpture are what inspires an inquisitive person around the clock! Christina is studying digital technologies for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity both in the interior and in life. An inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" by Jules Verne - this is what our charming author needs to be happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting