The story of how I arranged a concert in the army

I was a conductor in the army. Sometimes we have small concerts on weekends. The orchestra did not like these events, because the whole weekend could have been wasted. And then one Saturday night, the deputy calls me and starts yelling:

- Tomorrow's a concert! I don't want to know anything! Start at 10:00 to get everyone ready!

The trouble is that after these concerts, we had to send photos to our superiors every time. Of course, I wasn’t going to prepare all night. I called all the guys, asked them to come to the club tomorrow morning.

It's X-Day. The club is full of soldiers and our concert is about to begin. The host comes on stage and stands silently for a few minutes. All this time, I'm just taking pictures of him. The audience is puzzled. Then the trumpeter rises to the stage, takes a photogenic pose and also just stands. I'm continuing the photo shoot. Musicians continue to come out with their instruments. Uncontrollable laughter is pouring over the hall. As soon as I filmed everyone, I go on stage and say:

- Thank you all, the concert is over. And now everyone stands up and gives a standing ovation. I need to take a picture of you.

It took me no more than 20 minutes to organize such a “ghost” concert.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting