Turn the ass!

One day, the head of a small company I work for decided it was time to think about saving energy. He approached the implementation of his idea thoroughly - he bought the cheapest motion sensors so that the light “without work” did not burn. One of these sensors was decided to connect in the bathroom.

The case was taken by an electrician, who, as it turned out later, his hands are growing from the wrong place. A little bit of brains, he found no better solution than to "stick" the sensor to the place where the switch is usually located - to the right of the entrance at a height of about one meter. The sensor works, the electricity is saved, the boss is happy.

After a while, this miracle device (and it, as we remember, was one of the cheapest) broke down and began to turn off the lights if within 10 seconds it did not record sudden movements. Colleagues had to go to the toilet with flashlights, since the action of this wonderful device did not extend to the territory of the booths. For the area with washbasins, we came up with a more ingenious plan - washing hands and at the same time diligently rotating the hips so that the sensor could recognize movements.

But what was my delight when one day I saw a charming picture: five grown men washing their hands in five different washbasins and almost simultaneously wagging their fillet parts.

A real cabaret!

via pikabu.ru/story/trudovoe_kabare_4367993

Tags

See also

New and interesting