Business Korean =)))

The story really is not very pleasant-smelling, but I think that because of this not lost its relevance.
 I worked as a friend of mine on the part of the host to one of the enterprises.
 Apart from the huge economy was in its custody and public toilets on site. Not the one with the toilet and tiles, and one that is made of planks and a few holes in the floor.
That's because of his health condition and get it to the next planning meeting is a legitimate separation from the leadership.
 The point is certainly not very pleasant, but it does not say, but it is necessary to execute the order. Nakropal outfit at an incredible sum in those days two hundred and fifty rubles, he carried it to the signature of the director. That long resented, but understanding the subtlety of the issue and arguing that for less money and no one really goes signed.
Familiar receiving the money in hand, he pondered. Painfully he was sorry for the money to give, well, such a man was by nature, all stuck to the hands. And then this amount. True to clean the toilet and did not want to. The decision has matured itself - just can not pick up the full, we must try to save at least a part.
His offer a "hack" did not, for the simple reason that for such a proposal could hlebalu and catch, and to save them will not work, at once calculated, so I decided to look on the side.
The first one who caught his eye were two elderly Korean peacefully have a rest on a bench near the garden of a private house after work. - Hey guys, like the harvest? - Looking around standing in the courtyard of the greenhouse and sat down on the edge of the bench, he began from afar. How not cool, but by hlebalu could catch and by strangers.
 Koreans pokhekali, sworn on a long spring, but in general, supported the conversation. Flushed with success, the familiar continued:
 - Hey guys, you're still in the ha ... well, in the sense in the fertilizer lifetime poking around. Toilet not take clean?
 Koreans looked at each other knowingly:
 - And a lot of it?
 - Yes, you know, the public toilet, two years is not cleaned, the machine must be two - quickly rattled friend - but my machine removals, - mitigating the situation, he added. - If a tool must also podsoblyu.
 The Koreans again looked at each other.
 - How many? - Gazing into the eyes of your friend, said one.
 - Two hundred! - Said the whistling, thinking fifty dollars for his labors will be enough, but would offer less tomorrow to have to dive into the muck.
 - Machines give exactly? - After a slight hesitation, and again exchanged glances with a partner, said the Korean.
 - Yes, ladies and ladies, if a tool is necessary, too, ladies.
 Slamming agreed to hand in the morning tomorrow.
 In the morning, work started and familiar only rubbed his hands rejoicing quick solution savings and half a ruble. By the evening he was approached by one of the Koreans:
 - All finished. However, only half of the machine typed, and you will say two.
 - Well duck it! - Startled acquaintance - just crap less money and therefore should be too less. I'm two hundred and two appointed and a half times, then that means one hundred and seventy rubles - more rejoicing and "adhering" tridtsatniku, he concluded.
 - I knew right away that you're a decent man! - Without any malice, instead of perturbations for no reason no reason at all suddenly blurted Korean. - Well, it's time to pay.
 Hands in his pockets while they are stuck, though the Korean appeared bright-eyed and in a second pulled his hand back with a roll of money. Counting a hundred and seventy rubles, he continued to mumble:
 - Do you mate ... if still will approach, we are always happy. With such people to work with. Price not lomish, not what the state farm grabbers for the machine "mullein" three hundred require. And we fertilizer - in, as needed, the greenhouse itself saw any. Winter otlezhus, burns for the next year will be just right.
 A friend could not believe his eyes and ears took from the hands of Korean money and for a long time looking after him. True consternation yet passed ..., she became hysterical.

Tags

See also

New and interesting