Seventeen million nine hundred forty one thousand three hundred three
Panic attack and heart attack have similar symptoms: severe chest pain, sweating, tingling, uneven breathing, nausea. The fact that a heart attack might provoke a panic only adds to the confusion. Despite the seemingly similar symptoms, you can learn to distinguish one from the other.
We are in the Website
sure if you or one of your loved ones are experiencing panic attacks, it is important to know how to tell the difference between them and a heart attack. Our article will help you with this.
How to recognize a heart attack
- The pain during a heart attack people describe as oppressive.
- As a rule, nausnicein the middle of the chest and can move down left arm and back.
- The pain may pageresponse on the neck, teeth or jaw area.
- The intensity of the pain may vary.
- This condition continuesmore than 5 minutes and does not affect breathing.
- The sensation oftingling, most oftenlimited to the left hand. Also can suddenly appear cold, clammy sweat, nausea, and even vomiting.
- At the peak of a heart attack people experience fear, which usually focuses exclusively on the pressing pain in the chest and the possibility of dying from a heart attack.
Usually,while a person is not observed rapid breathing
, except when the heart attack provoked a panic attack.
If you have these symptoms more than 5 minutes call an ambulance. If no call, ask someone to drive you to the nearest emergency room.
How to recognize a panic attack
Contrary to popular belief, a panic attack can manifest itself in the most ordinary situations.
- The symptoms of panic attacks generally peak in approximately 10 minutes.
- The pain of localizadas regionof the chest and keywordarray character: comes and goes.
- Tingling and numbness, sometimes feel during a panic attack are not limited to the left hand, but can occurin the right hand, legs, and fingers.
- In the case of a panic attack, people tend to experience irrational fears, for example fear to suffocate, or go crazy.
If you can't understand, you have a heart attack or a panic attack, immediately contact your doctor. In any case, waiting might not be the best solution in both situations. If you find that you have a heart attack, refusing to seek medical help can lead to death. In the case of a panic attack the lack of treatment may aggravate the problem and lead to frequent attacks. Timely consultation with a specialist will help you to improve the quality and duration of life.
Photos on the preview decade3d/depositphotos
According to the materials healthyplace See also
5 signs of vitamin deficiency, which is literally written on my face
6 symptoms of heart attack that occur only in women