Neck hurts from stubbornness

Develop the ability to respect someone else's opinion, it Often happens that after a quarrel or dispute starts to hurt the neck. Cervical spine responds to the conflict.As disease of this Department to explain from the point of view of psychosomatics?

Health cervical can be violated when entering into disputes and quarrels. But conflict is not the only one that leads to disease of this part of the spine.

To understand this, let's first think: what do we do with the neck?With her help, we turn the head to see what is happening around us.

That is, the neck allows us to see reality from all angles and from all sides.

If you argue with someone, consider only their opinions are correct, give up this ability, do not want to consider situations from different points of view, show stubbornness.

And then there is pain. Can also felt "numbness" and inflexibility of the muscles, other symptoms of cervical degenerative disc disease and other diseases.

Think about why these symptoms often occur in the elderly? The fact that they "harden" in their beliefs and habits, become inflexible. Then the upper section of the spine loses flexibility and starts causing health problems.

What should I do for recovery?1. Understand that persistence and stubbornness are two different things. You can be persistent and thus achieve good results in work, for example. But if your principles, habits and stereotypes that hinder you the most should be refused.

2. Learn to be flexible in dealing with other people, then your neck will be flexible and healthy. Develop the skill to give and to respect the opinions of others. Analyze different points of view on the same situation. Even if you want to critique some sort of judgment, start with what you agree. And only then mention something that you may not agree.

3. Repeat the following statements:

"I'm open to flexibility and the ability to look at life from different points of view. I respect other people and listen to their opinion. If necessary, I can give in and abandon their principles."

Say these statements in his free time. Well, if you repeat them during other healing activities such as exercises and neck massage. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //poleznoeznanie.ru/3543.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting