Come doctor, pastor and lawyer to a funeral of a close friend...

Ninety-year-old man learned that he left to live just a couple of days. Then the old man called out to three important people in his life: lawyer, doctor and pastor to say goodbye.

— Friends, today I was told that I will soon go to the light. For me you are the closest and important people, so I want you to fulfill my last wish. I'm giving you each an envelope, which lies fifty thousand dollars, and ask that you threw the money in my coffin.

The old man died, and friends fulfilled his final wish for a funeral ceremony, throwing the envelopes into the coffin. Immediately after this, the doctor took the others aside and made a confession:

— I threw not the entire amount that was in the envelope. Ten thousand of them I left, our friend had to me for treatment. But the remaining forty I honestly threw in the coffin.

The pastor also spoke:

— Yes, and I wasn't honest, I'm not all the money put in the grave. I left half for his Church. I think our friend would not mind. But the remaining half, I swear, rests with the old man.

On what the lawyer answered indignantly:

I just don't believe what you said! My friends, unlike you, I did the most honest way, because I wrote a check for fifty thousand and put it in the grave!

via pikabu.ru/story/s_dnyom_yurista_anekdot_v_temu_3822944

Tags

See also

New and interesting