One of my friends instead of frequent trips to the dentist each spring, harvests the bark of the oak. Effective recipe for a decoction for healthy and strong teeth
suggested to her one Siberian travnitsa. The result is really impressive!
Rinse the oral cavity is an important attribute of daily hygiene. Toothbrush is not able to penetrate into so-called hard to reach places. It is impossible to completely treat the palate, tongue, gums and cheeks. But the liquid tincture on the grass
For me toolactivate of the mouth plays an extremely important function: deodorizes, kills bacteria in the mouth, whitens, it cures tooth decay and bleeding gums!"Site"
has prepared for you 4 best recipe tinctures mouthwash.
Rinse the mouth with oak bark to strengthen the gums and suboutine need
- 3 tbsp crushed dried bark
- 1 tbsp. water
- Put in a pan chopped dry oak bark, pour a glass of boiling water and grey water-bath for about 25 minutes with the lid closed. Then strain the broth well and squeeze the remaining raw materials.
- Keep mouthwash in a cool place, for example on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Shelf life — not more than two days. The broth can be used 7-8 times a day.
- Oak bark is one of the most effective tools to combat the diseases of the teeth and gums, especially for ulcers, inflammatory diseases of the mucous membranes of the mouth, pharynx, pharynx and larynx. The decoction is also effective for the prevention and treatment of periodontal disease, including during pregnancy when most medicines are contraindicated.
Solution with sea salt to whiten suboutine need
- 0,5 tsp sea salt
- 0.5 tsp. soda
- 1 tbsp. boiling water
- In a glass of boiled water, a mound of sea salt, soda and mix until dissolved. Brush your teeth regular toothpaste. Then, rinse your mouth with this solution for 30 seconds.
- Rinse your mouth with this solution as needed. This rinse will completely eliminate bacteria from the mouth. Sea salt protect teeth from bad breath and Tartar and will help to neutralize increased acidity in the mouth. Soda will have a whitening effect.
The decoction of lime-colored plaque on subacribe need
- 4 tbsp lime color
- 4 tbsp dry of sunflower without the seeds
- 1 liter of water
- Prepare the broth: in warm water drop the lime blossom and crushed baskets of sunflower, bring to boil, let cool slightly and strain the liquid. Brush your teeth regular toothpaste. Then rinse them with cool lime broth.
- Rinse the mouth with decoction daily morning and evening, and after a week you will notice from nasty plaque is gone!
Decoction of chamomile with honey from bleeding Esentepe need
- 500 ml of a weak decoction of chamomile
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 10 drops of any essential oil (Clary sage, clove, pine)
- Warm water and a mound of dry chamomile, bring the water to a boil, let the broth cool slightly and strain the liquid. Add in honey and essential oil, stir well and dissolve it in water. Brush your teeth regular toothpaste. Then rinse them with broth.
- Rinse the mouth morning and evening daily. This conditioner is good for my teeth and heals bleeding gums.
Of course, to go every 6 months for checkups to the dentist you need, but otherwise using the mouthwash for the mouth of the natural components of dental health can not worry.
Very happy that the oak bark in the pharmacy is always sold at a ridiculous price. Perfect remedy, helps!
Tell your friends about these effective folk recipes, they will appreciate that!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!