Drunken bastard ...

An interesting thing happened with Per Johansson Serё from the town to the south of Gothenburg.
One night he heard some strange noises coming from his garden. As if some got drunk and began to kick up a row. The owner of the house went to see what there is and, indeed, saw a drunk. But no man, and a young elk. He climbed into the garden, there ate rotten apples on the branches and when they strayed in his stomach, was drunk. Wishing to continue the party, moose climbed the apple tree and stuck to it, filling the neighborhood bad indignant roar. Johansson tried to help him, but drunk losyara desperately kicking hoof and did not admit to himself.
I had to call the police and call the fire department from a forester. Those came and somehow by cutting branches, released prisoner, who immediately fell to the ground and slept like a log.

I had to call the police and call the fire department from a forester. Those came and somehow by cutting branches, released prisoner, who immediately fell to the ground and slept like a log.

Los awoke the next morning. "My head aches, mouth cesspool ...».
Guilty glance at the traces of night fighting, elk wandered home in the woods, getting a scolding from the older.

Tags

See also

New and interesting