"Why do I admire women over 40". Net true feminine appeal!

They say that a woman is beautiful at any age. But lately, I kept hearing about how beautiful and attractive women after forty. The new trend, or have long forgotten the truth? And do ladies over forty can make a real competition to young girls? Andy Rooney knows the answer to this question. His views will surprise you!

With age, I appreciate more and more women who are over forty. This is a lot of reasons. For example, a woman will never wake you in the night to ask, "What do you think?". It will not worry about what you think. If she wants to look you sport on TV, it will not sit and whine about it. She will go and do what he wants - usually something much more interesting. I>

The woman, who are over forty, knows himself well enough to be confident in who she is, what she wants and from whom. Very few women of this age are interested in your opinion about her or what she is doing. I>

40-year-old women have self-esteem. They hardly fit your Sunset at the opera or in a decent restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they'll shoot safely, if they deem that they get away with it. Adult women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know how to feel ingratitude. I>

40-year-old woman confident enough to introduce you to their friends. Younger women may avoid even the best friends because they do not trust your partner. Older women do not care if you're her friends sochtёsh attractive. She knows that her friend had not betray her. I>

Women over forty intuition oracle. You do not have any recognized what they - they already know everything about you. Bright red lipstick looks good on them, which is not true of those who are younger. If you learn to ignore a few wrinkles here and there, found that women over forty much sexier than younger people. I>

These women are frank and honest. They will tell you on the forehead, if you are a beast, or behave like a beast. You never have to guess how it relates to you. So yes, there are many reasons to admire women who are over forty. Unfortunately, we can not say the same thing about men. I>

For every stunning, smart, well-groomed woman of forty falls in fossil-bellied bald stretched trousers, presented himself a complete idiot with twenty waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all men who love to say "why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk for nothing," I have news. Today, 80 percent of women are not interested in marriage. Why is that? Because they understand that it makes no sense to buy a whole pig for the sausages. I>

As they say, 45 Like a young girl. But seriously, there really is something to think about. Perhaps it is time for women to stop worrying about your age and start to enjoy the wisdom and experience, which is not enough young girls? It would be interesting to know, and your point of view. Therefore, fasting is gone with your friends, and tell them what you think about this!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting