How do I mirror repaired

Will be 13 photos with description. Please do not break.

In general, there was a spring in my trouble! I go out in the morning from the entrance (front) and I see this picture:

Another view

Some drunken beast (presumably), passing my car decided to show off the strength and courage to drinking buddies. And the object of this application, fucking force as evil was my mirror.
Total: The body is split, all in the cracks, the piece is missing. Cover the mirror is not found. Perhaps the night the hero found her and took home the trophy, so many years later I am proud to show the grandchildren.

Until this Friday so I went, and every time, looking at the remains of the mirror, remembering my "knight" and his entire family to the ninth knee ...

But on Friday, the cup of my patience snapped and I decided to go to the real action.

Omit the search process beushnyh mirror other than Euro-auto nowhere, and there it costs 8000 rubles. Verdikt- our hands not for boredom.

In general, I went out and bought a new, original, cover. For he fashioned a barely even a year.

How to Be Here!

He took off the mirror and pritarakanil him home. In the photo I had already understood:

Pre-bought epoxy primer for plastics and paint. Putty and sandpaper I stayed with previous repairs.
Another story I was looking glass cloth. It turns out that from the time of my happy childhood, has changed not only the state, currency, morals, attitudes toward seniors, but also plastic repair technology fucking !!! That's really nezhdanchik! But I clearly remember tightening Pioneer tie, wiping sweat from his forehead, hard voyal ships in the house pioneers, and even won prizes at competitions. And while I used the same one fucking epoxy fabric, which is now where the hell find.
Well, where we did not disappear, stomp in the same house pioneers, where 20 years ago herachil boats, and ask the teacher of ship modeling circle to give me the coveted place in the 21st century, a mere mortal, you can buy a little glass of domestic production and not that Chinese shit, which showcases brim full auto shops.
Apparently, the teacher imbued me endless Respect, for my desire for creativity. Although, maybe he was just in a hurry home so there is a good thump and go in a drunken stupor to bear the mirrors on cars, but he gave me a free (!!!) the whole package of the very fabric and even told where to buy this fetish! Then quickly he closed the office and withdrew.
But, back to my poor mirror.
Repair technology, chosen by me, looked like this:
1. We clean, degreased, sealed cracks, pasting pieces found.
2. Cushioning freshly bought the cover film and put on the case.
3. Molar band do form to fill epoxy, pour resin, strengthens the glass cloth.
4. skins, shpatlyuyu, primer, paint.

It briefly.

Seal the cracks filled in the form. Once removed kryshku- film did not produce epoxy glued to the cover:

Due to resin flow, it fills all the cavities, creating an analog of native Canticle, which is inserted into the cover:

And then I raced Applies glass fiber putty, hides again impose again the hard way. Exhaust output form! As a result, wiping his fingers on the phalanx brought.

That is a miracle

Then again shkurenie, putty finish shpakley again and again shkurenie shkurenie filler and water. When the Mountain used the skins began to close the view from the window, I decided to stop.
I went up the stairs and filled, to the delight of neighbors, building your mirror!
Along with him, primed and a new cover:

Next, followed drying, grinding and painting elements. After assembly, the mirror became look like:

Other view:

Pleased with himself, and a little ohrenevshy the smell of paint, I went to drink beer with your friends!
On the morning of the mirror with my hangover hand, took its rightful place on the car:

Posted in [mergetime] 1346750515 [/ mergetime]
I went to work and tried to figure budget: paint + primer 800 rubles. Epoxy 130 rubles. The skin I had, putty, paint and spatulas too. Cover the mirror struck my pocket another 1,500 rubles. Total repair cost the Me 2450 rubles, including VAT and sales tax.
8000 rubles per beushnyh mirror, which, incidentally, most likely, too, need to paint, minus 2430 obtained 5570 rubles net savings!
I was pleased and went to stick with a pleasant sense of victory! Victory over the cattle, victory over Chinese products swamped our voracious and discerning market, a victory over the other, in the end.
In honor of this, the money saved in the same evening I was shocking naeb * nilsya and went to break the mirror on the machines! It is necessary to support the next generation!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting