"The Kiss" accordion at the gas tank

The first ice provoked ... night frost caught unawares ... the traffic police recommends not to travel ...

Very often write and warn ...
... But not all of those who would have to really refrain, in these days using the subway ...

And the bad gray morning they usually occur in the brake release before the first traffic light in a residential area in the "happy" in front companion.

I'm certainly not the Levada Center, do not tell the entire Russia, but my maaaskovskoy statistics - only every second car with a "kiss" from vodyatla behind at a traffic light is here are the specific differences: blow necessarily right, no part of the rear bumper and wing rear right in an accordion in the area of ​​the fuel tank.

Apparently, some pattern or seal (or signature) of ice on average ottormazhivatsya vodyatla :)

80 photos.

Normally, at the time owner of the repair starts to talk in detail, to pour insults - as he clipped as he led the right course, watched the dead zone and generally with both hands holding the steering wheel :)

With such damages asses - the stories are not required, it is clear that the "gift" received not the fault of the owner audosika

I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. cover, I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. bumper, I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. Wing

But the most unpleasant that nalezlo wing on the rear right door, rear panel
promyalas

And, in general, the waves on the wing quite eloquently that the internal amplifiers wing trouble ...

Friedlander was less fortunate - the direction in which it will go on the rear right wheel?

Cocked ass

Door specifically touches the rear wing (which clearly alludes to the serious care spars)

Wiring on the lid and crumpled metal wing

But that little - struck in the ass - muzzle Land Rover scoured the concrete divider

But in the face, everything is clear - not deadly

But the back of a lot of questions is ...

First we take into circulation a4

Parse back of
What are the interesting waves promyalas sealing gum trunk

Rear panel, support and good amplifiers wing jammed

It becomes clear that the slipway need

Power rear bumper - amazingly survived

Surprisingly - because 1cm on the rear panel of the amplifier is jammed
Some jewelry-right, firing was back

Clings to hook and pull the jammed panel of

For nearly flat rear panel
By the way, salon tissue lining the rear wing - emissions, their shape deformed irreversibly

We cut down the jammed gum metal grinder at the end of the wing and cling to a thin metal, to try to smooth out wrinkles on the wing

Pull gently the outside, not the power, thin metal back

Caliper rear right amplifier lantern drilled on points

We promised the owner that the glass will not cut back and joints at the front of the roof will not (although usually it is because changing the rear wing with a truncation of glass)
Therefore, we aim for a more complex, with a jeweler's precision work - cutting the rear wing at the widest part
Measure out and cut

The main thing that sparks are not looked into the gas tank gasoline :)
Recline crumpled drilled caliper with the remnants of the rear wing towards

Cut

The boot lid crumpled throw
Once uncovered sandwich rear wing - gaze appears - not very strong and the body from Audi, the jam on the inner wing of the amplifiers we can easily otrihtuem with a hammer

With the dismantling of the driver brought us here this wonderful trunk lid (a little further about it)

Especially at the bottom left clearly visible "wonderful" items

Prepare donor rear wing

We put and try on

As the sections on the car and on the wing of one donor to one fitted to each other!
Try to repeat at home :)

We put the rear bumper and expose the gaps at the light
Then the trunk lid has an effect

"Extraordinary" item with disassembly we have more and perverted form of pull, put in order, since Amplifiers jammed it (hell, where watched his two parts buyer)
With care and attention triple choose items for the disassembly!

Corrected

Makes a beautiful butt weld

We clean it

Boil amplifiers and support for points, collect
And the result is quite a decent German ass!

Here's what happened from the beginning of the curve the trunk lid (the model in the ground)

Here are primed and rear wing

The owner a4 asked to paint the face, too, so that the bumper and hood are starting ...

Finish painting the entire back of the repair Audi

Friel tightened up the hill our platform pile the world
The rear wheel, which is not cool - good brakes

Yeah, and do not ask why the rear right wheel is dirty
First, try to lengthen the frilender us to sink ...

Oh, ye! He finally raised platform

Rear wing feast for the eyes crooked!

Here are some parts in literally dug ...

... Snow and heaps of metal on a showdown

Parse the trunk to the right
Very pleased that the internal amplifier of the wing is only one small wrinkle!
We can say, I escaped with slight injury Friel ...
We can see right away that this car is tight compared to the Audi A4

Make Whack time

And Whack two

We get the opportunity to look at the picture inner wings

Well, it's not so bad as it seemed at first!

Corrected first spar like that

Then cut out most of the jammed amplifier wing joint on the corner of the back panel
(jammed a piece separate from the vehicle rihtuem hammer straightening)
And cling clip here so

Rvёm, creaks, crackles and pull hydraulics all amplifiers to their rightful place

In this regard, a much more optimistic outlook to rectify the internal amplifiers (than it was originally) - with donor parts even decide not to take the amplifiers to replace, to take only the outer metal wing
Ie the vehicle will be minimized set-vyrezatelno privarivatelnyh work :)
Otsverlivaem outdoor advertising from the donor on the points factory

Try on
First all crooked

Clings to the chain and pull back to a beautiful blue wing fell into the gaps with a beautiful red lantern

Pull on the seat and the back panel is necessary

Now and correct gaps
By the way, we have carefully reviewed the wheel broken - just all the elements of the suspension right rear wheel must be replaced in the collection, ordered to disassemble, expensive ...

Welded in place crumpled piece of carved amplifier wing
All anchoring finally crocodiles, we catch a couple of points and do hardly noticeable butt weld on the front

After thoroughly scald all weld points
And, of course, we try not to get the sparks into the gas tank :)

Strip remains a couple of small joints (everything else - factory welded point)

In order not to burden your attention is tired - painting omit ...
Painted
Suspension rear right wheel assembly replaced
And received after painting and plumbing work here such Freelander for snowball:

Well, Audi A4 melted snowball after treatment with a rear impact:

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks in advance for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting