This robot identifies the racial origin of man in one photo

The network is gaining immense popularity robot app Telegram, which identifies racial origin of the person, — @DeepLineageBot. All you need to do is send your photo and get an interesting calculation. The robot claims that he always tries, but it is not necessary to treat the results seriously — it's more of a joke.

Deciding that in every joke has some truth, the editors of the Site put experiment on itself. It turned out that each of us lives a little Jew (though it is not a race). And what happened to you?

"I'm a full-blooded Tatar".

"I'm Russian. But actually in our family there were many nationalities: Turks, Ukrainians, poles, British, and recently found out that even the Greeks."

"I am a Tatar. But abroad usually list all the countries of the Persian Gulf to attempt to guess my house."

"Actually I'm just a Tartar."

"I have officially half of the Tatar blood, half — Azerbaijan (Lezgi, to be exact). But dad's mother was a Ukrainian".

"I am Russian".

"I'm a full-blooded Tartar."

"I am half Tatar and half Russian".

"All my ancestors — the Tatars, however, I was able to trace the genealogy only until the 5th generation."

"I am Russian".

"I'm just a man from Earth".

See also
On this website anyone can find his twin

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-nauka/na-etom-sajte-lyuboj-chelovek-mozhet-najti-svoego-dvojnika-1055810/

Tags

See also

New and interesting