I could not resist. Tragicomic story

Watched one guy a girl home. And could not wait until the end of their dates. No, the guy was in love with this girl, do not think anything bad. He just suddenly started to become swollen belly.

He brought his beloved to the entrance, gathering all my strength and trying not to embarrass myself in front of her. Girl with a Flirty smile, invited the knight to come in for tea, they say, parents aren't home, we'll be completely alone. The guy agreed, hoping to get rid of his agony in the bathroom.

And so they went to the apartment, she went to the kitchen to make tea. And our hero ran into the first room in which not a light was burning, and... issued a distinctive twang that would be the envy of all trumpet players in the world. Then he started to squat, to get rid of all the painful gas. I guess it was like some kind of crazy dance of African shamans. The guy was much easier. But he still had to somehow get rid of the terrible smell...

The guy was not able to come up with any more clever than that to pull off the picture from the nearest wall and start waving to her to dispel the stinking smell. And only the last time he waved a landscape in the frame as the room's light flashed on and a voice said to his beloved:

β€” Why are you here in the dark?! she said and entered the room.

Her eyes opened picture, worthy of the attention of great Directors: in the middle of the room is her boyfriend with a picture in his hands, and the sofa is sister to my husband... And in their eyes, there was real horror.

And they can understand. Imagine: you're lying husband in bed, and then into the room comes some guy that starts with a pounding squat and lingering fart at the same time, and then rips off the wall favorite picture of mom girls and swings it, probably spending a horrible satanic ritual...

via www.inpearls.ru/213840

Tags

See also

New and interesting