Aptitude test for life

The main symptom of a person suitable for life — he sees the Road as a common thread and glad that it found. On the way he runs fun as rolling stone, not overgrown with moss.

One of the most important archetypes that describe our relationship with the Universe is the archetype of the Road and blocking its Walls, which together form a symbolic Cross. However, the great Rabindranath Tagore contributed to my understanding of this symbol the most significant, the missing me part. And I hasten to share with You.

As I thought, more important than roads for man is nothing and can not be. The metaphor of the road can be described in any life situation, including life itself. But I did not realize that was considered by Rabindranath Tagore. So, I present to Your attention a simple test.

The relation of man to the Road — this is his view on their own life path. But all people look at a Road from two different points of view. This is a global division of all people into two opposing camps and defines suitable and unsuitable... to life.

From your side you need the honesty and sincerity of Your immediate response, Your automatic reaction. Imagine an abstract Way to the desired Goal. As You consider what You Way?

It can be seen as an OBSTACLE SEPARATINGHER. The road as an obstacle that separates from the subject of dreams...

In this case, we think that each step is conducted in motion, it is a struggle.

You can also consider the Path as a THREAD of connection. Road as a bridge from one Bank to another. Then we're not scared of the word "distance", we will see only a "possibility approximation", the movement is patterned, and then the Road becomes our ally and part of our goal.

TAK who You are for the road? Ally or Enemy? What makes the Road in your view: s-'edinyaet or co-'edinyaet?

The secret road that we go from home — some people, and going on the road and reaching the subject of dreams, we come to that subject — quite different. This is the meaning of the Road — to change us, not let us to the purpose of what we were before he set foot on the Trail. "Madam, but during a way the dog could grow up...!"

Road as part of our goal

In this way, the essence of pilgrimage to the Holy places. A man who left home on a pilgrimage to the Holy places is not needed. It needs to be transformed, to come to the Holy place — changed, and in this Way helps.

Remember the fairy tale "Finist-the Clear Falcon". It is a variant of the ancient myth of the Soul-psyche, who told the participants of the mysteries. This lady, which left Finist, flying away from her through the window, he did not need. And no one needs. She must wear out three pairs of iron boots and gnaw three stone bread. And for that she goes on the Road.

But man is endowed with freedom of choice. He may not go this way. He may be on the road to change plans. He can "cut off" the path, or to choose a different path.

But the main road, which he did not get out in any way — that's life. And that's what I came up with Tagore: if the archetype of the road scares us, is perceived as an obstacle separating, we symbolically, subconsciously, reject Life itself because it is our main Road.

The main symptom of a person suitable for life — he sees the Road as a common thread and glad that it found. On the way he runs fun as rolling stone, not overgrown with moss.

If You perceive the road as an OBSTACLE, it means that You have chosen the wrong Road. And the man who chose the wrong way, it becomes uninhabitable.

Author: Helen Nazarenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: live-and-learn.ru/catalog/article/test-na-prigodnost-k-zhizni/

Tags

See also

New and interesting