Recipe from uncle Alika directly from Israel! This hummus you've ever tried...

This summer I became a guest of an amazing man who once changed his place of residence and went on his heart in Israel. Uncle Alec was gone in the early 90-ies and never returned home. He was terribly excited to see visitors, so as to remember me very young girl in my grandmother's yard diligently tried to learn to ride a bike.

Uncle quickly began to set the table... I was surprised when he started posting a lot of colorful jars of pasta that had a creamy texture. It was hummus, a large amount of hummus, or rather, many types of mint, pumpkin, walnut, beetroot, chocolate and, of course, a classic.

I'm even more opened his mouth in surprise when she found out that uncle Alec had prepared all this diversity itself! Of course, I could not resist and asked him to share recipes. After returning home, I prepared the hummus and remembered our cooking gatherings in Beersheba. Now I share with you an amazing recipe for classic hummus from uncle Alik.

How to cook housingrelated
  • 200 g chickpeas (chickpeas)
  • 2 tbsp ground sesame seeds
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • 1/4 tsp of coriander
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper
  • salt (to taste)

Cooking
  1. Soak the chickpeas for several hours in cold water (best to leave overnight).

2. Otvorili garbanzo beans for 1 hour. Slay broth, but don't spill it, it is still useful.

3. Grind the chickpeas with a blender or skip the peas through a meat grinder by installing a nozzle with small holes.

4. Grind the garlic with a press, and then prepare the sesame paste, chopped in a blender sesame seeds and olive oil.

5. Combine mashed chickpeas, sesame paste, salt, lemon juice, garlic and spices. Tip: the spices, lemon juice and sesame paste is better to add gradually to adjust the amount to your own taste.

If you liked this recipe appetizers with garbanzo, be sure to share this article with your friends!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting